Samsung SGHU600 / phone

8 chestnut roadEngland, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01942206811
I am writing in concerns to my third replacement phone given to me by your company, which is not usable once again. As i need the phone for my buisiness as i work away and i must be able to contact and be contacted by customers. From the 24/02/08 the third phone you haven given me is once again broken and the screen is frozen it cuts of during conversations and wont alllow people to ring me. I have been in touch with vodaphone with phones 4 u and your complaints department to no avail. i have lost money through this problem which i am not asking for but for another handset that is not a slide sghu600 as im discusted with this unmerchanable quality of this handset. I am discusted with the service i have been given thus far. I am tempted to contact trading standards the papers and also the ombusman and make a big deal out of this inconvienience i have been caused.

Comments

Me
  14th of Sep, 2008
My DLP TV is only a year and 4 mounths old ...i bought from circut city. .. and i have a lamp a year ago and now another has blown out.Do i have a defective tv.
the tv is a 57'' and the lamp it uses is a bp96-01795a(132w).
at the rate i have to buy lamps i could get a new regular tv every year. pleas help. if you cant pleas tell me whom at samsung cam

Samsung Electronics Logo Samsung Electronics