Samsung - SGH-F250 / Dissapointment after traumatic robbery
On the 17th June 2008 my twin sister and I woke up to find a man in our bedroom who then proceeded to rob my family and I of our belongings leavings us traumatised and unable to contact the police as he had taken all our cellphones aswell.
The very next day my mother - who is a single mom - then took us too replace our stolen cellphons in the hope that this gesture would ease our trauma somewhat. Because of the knowledge that my mother does not have a lot of money, she urged us to take cellphones that are of high quality and that would last a long time. As a person who lives by music and felt that this would add to me healing faster, my choice was a Samsung SGH - F250 - "Change the tune of your life." Oh and did that tune change.
As happy as I was the day the phone was purchased...it was only after I had charged the phone a total number of four times that the charging process began to be problematic. Three weeks into owning the phone I then had to begin using an elastic band to assist the phone to charge untill the phone ceased charging altogether. This was week four and three days.
I then took the phone in for repairs and was told that to fix the phone would cost me R1000 to fix - ridiculous considering I had paid R1500 - as the charging socket was damaged internally. I was then balemed for this damage. How I could possibly damage the cellphones internally is beyond me.
I am so very dissapointed by Samsung don't see how I could ever purchase a product by the as I now view them as weak, unreliable, poorly made and of very poor quality. The result of purchsing this phone added to the stress of a break in and the problems of being without a phone. I im yet to have a phone of my own due to financial straints and just cannot understand why Samsung had to add to this.
I really hope that Samsung can somehow undo the impression they have left in my mind and heart and really hope that no one has to go through what I did. Justice must be done as the effect of mass produced and poorly made phones has a bigger result that one may think.
I really am saddened by Samsung and would advise anyone to purchase a different phone in future.
More Samsung - SGH-F250 Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Tablet - not connect to wifi printer
- Samsung cellphone repairs at Samsung Smart Care centre in Century City Cape Town - the company unitronics not getting back to me on whether the part is available to fix my phone
- Samsung Electronics - washing machine
- Samsung Electronics - samsung ww10h9610ew/ah model washing machine
- Samsung Electronics - samsung galaxy s7