Samsung Service Center / mobile service not provided

1 India Review updated:

I have given My Samsung – J600 mobile fir service on the date 11-Aug-2008, But I am not getting any response till now. I have contact on Service center each day but every time they told me that the mobile will be available tomorrow. I have taken a written statement from the service center that I will get the mobile on 25-Aug but still I am not getting any response. When I was contact from the service center than they told me the mobile will be available after 4-5 days. This is very frustrating to me.

Comments

• Re
      13th of Oct, 2008

Hi i agree for all you said.
    I think they are only interested to sell there product only by cheating people (showing all features with reasonable price).But after using the mobile 3-4 months that will get major problem. I too in that group.

• Ra
      10th of Nov, 2008

Sir,
    I have given for service my on 03.11.08 Mobile J 150 for replacement of LCD at Hi tech solutions Anna Nagar Purhcased on 08.10.08 at POOrvika valasaravalkam

I have not received a single feedback from your authorised service centre

Is this the status of SAMSUNG SERVICE STANDARD

i AM VERY SORRY TO SEND THIS MESSAGE

I CAN GO FOR EVEN CHINA MOBILE I CAN BUY TWO FOR THIS RATE
    PEOPLES ARE RELIABLE WITH NOKIA ONLY

I WANT FEED BACK FROM UR END AT THE EARLIEST

TKS

RAMACHANDRAN

13th of Mar, 2009

he is right from his side
    you should send some feed back to him
    or should send him a rewsonable mobile set for apololizing

• Is
      4th of Apr, 2009

there is no response from the samsung service entre noida i have given my phone and they are not evwen picking up my call

• Is