Samsung Rebates / before you buy anything samsung!

Till today I have not received my $100 rebate for which I filled out (Religiously) and send in on time all of the required items! I received a denial card: "your item is not eligible" although the add (With a link to the rebate) clearly proves that I and many others on line are being cheated out of their rebate money. My registered complained letter to samsung was refused! 2 letters to circuit city were unanswered! This blatant rebate fraud/false advertising should be stopped! My research found over 500 consumers complains on file with the nj bbb!! I send letters with copies of all my supporting documents to two attorney generals, nj-bbb, ftc, channel 5-shame on you, investigates, bill oreily. Link to nj-bbb

Va

Comments

• Ri
      23rd of May, 2017

Samsung claims to offer a rebate of 6 months of free Netflix, a 64 GB Evo+ micro SD card and clear view standing cover when you purchase a Galaxy S8 cell phone. You will not receive this rebate no matter how much time in accuracy you put into your claim. If anyone has received this rebate please let me know. Samsung is committing false advertising on a large scale. My story:
    The Samsung app to claim the rebate would not work.
    1st phone call I reached the Tech department quickly and they gave me a ticket number and told me to call during open hours.
    2nd phone call was answered in a reasonable time but then I was transferred to a one and a 1/2 hour wait. I did wait one and a 1/2 hours to talk to a Samsung customer-service representative. I was told I would receive an email within a week. The email has not come. It's been a week.