Samsungpathetic after sales service

I purchased a samsung french style fridge model: RFG28MESL on 06 january 2014 from dion wire canal walk . on 27 may 2015 we logged our first complain regarding the faulty water filter which an technician came out for, but the problem was never resolved. on 16 september 2015 we logged another complain with samsung head offices South Africa which regarding the same matter an yet again another technician was sent out by the time he arrived there was another complaint which was the fridge had bubbles and corrosion which was not suppose to be as this is a stainless steel fridge. he took pictures and was going to report this to his office and someone would then be in contact with us which never happened. on 27 january 2016 I now called again to check up on this complaints just to find out, that I was now out of warranty but neither of the complaints was ever resolved. I have now dealt with the agency directly and also Samsung head offices of which I have a reference no REF: [protected] and still up to today no respond. according to them they have called us previously and could not get a hold of us but this is after they have been out to our place twice already and knew exactly what the problem was. I am so fed up with this and really just want them to collect their fridge as it is a total embarrassment to me even having it in my house as it looks like just another cheap fridge that I got off the streets second hand. I really loved the fridge but the poor service we received is putting me off Samsung completely the only way they can make this up to me now would be if they give me a complete different unit as this has definitely left a very bitter taste in my mouth. samsung I don't appreciate the way you do business as it is completely unprofessional.

Samsung