Samsung Note 3 Neo / nicle porion loosing colour

Jul 2, 2015
Phone: 9985671076
Do we really get any response if we put our complaints here ? I believe no, because this company does not really care.

I bought Note 3 neo & beat that after spending 30 k on a cell phone its nickle portion started loosing its color.
I raised a complaint to the services team & they goofed around the matter with service center, then with escalation & another escalation desk then another then another & finally said its a cosmetic complaint which is not covered in warranty, , , "I mean are you serious" .

Then they says we assure you for best services. I am really unfortunate we bought 2 cells phones in the family both is having the same concern.

Also, I would really blame me post having such a bad experience I bought a samsung AC, there also I am facing a issue with the remote, its display digits are not visible properly & for that I raised a complaint.
Field person called me almost 6-7 times but never visited.

Samsung is simply a company who doesn't really bother after selling the product.

I have started putting this situation on social networking now, I will make sure I make some dent on there image.

Samsung Electronics Logo Samsung Electronics