Samsung Monitor / refund or replacement

Nancy Gilkes
I purchased a Samsung monitor, now last year. I had problems from the start, I thought it was my new computer. I took my computer back to the store twice within the first 60 days of purchase. What it was was the monitor was the problem. I was able to hook up an old monitor to my computer and it works just fine.
By the time I realized it was the monitor and notified Samsung they tried to replace my monitor with a reconditioned one, which was also, was bad. So they sent me out another one, and I feel they sent me my original monitor back. It still did not work.
I finally in December they told me they would send me a refund, I have been on the phone with them many times. Thy leave me on hold forever and keep giving me the same response. Someone will get back with me.
I do not usually return items, but this monitor was giving me a problem since the day I purchased it. And Samsung refuses to do anything about it. I asked them today if they were going out of business, if this is the way they treat consumers they should.

Samsung Electronics Logo Samsung Electronics