Samsung Mobile Model / D900I / poor service!

I had bought a samsung cell phone (a problem only) and now I am facing a lot of problems using it.

Model-samsung d900 i
Purchased - 07th, june, 2007
Sl no : - r8vp517066w
Emei no. : - [protected]
Battery no : - aaip510254
Dealer name : - patel radio electronics. navarangpura, ahmedabad-380 009 (gujarat).

Hardly 18-20 days later, my calls started getting disconnected right in the middle of the conversations, after like 2-3 or 5 seconds! first I assumed it to be a network problem. then I programmed the key guard of the phone in such a manner that the call gets over only after I close the slide. finally I realized that the problem has nothing to do with the network. the on-off red key which worked automatically without even touching that button!

So, I went to the samsung service center at:-

Customer service plaza,
Parth, gr. floor, nr. swastik cross road,
Ahmedabad-380 009.
Work order no. : - hhp-07-157 dated: - 10th july,2007.

Two days later, I received my phone back. but, to my disappointment, the problem still prevailed! on top of that, voice of the caller on the phone began to crack (speaker sound cracking)! so I gave the phone back to the service center again on: -

date:14th july,2007
work order no. : - hhp-07-296 dated: - 14th july,2007.

They said, they'll deliver only it, once it is repaired. no specific time duration!!!

So many days have passed and I have not yet heard from the center. i've called the samsung toll-free no. [protected]) about 10-15 times. they say that they are transferring my call to the mobile department but that never happened. even if I got through by chance, then they assured me that I will get a call from them within 1-1 1/2 hours. I am still waiting for that 1-1 1/2 hour to get over!!

This is the very first time that i've bought a mobile of the samsung company and i've realized that i've made a huge mistake! the members of my company also use cell phones from various other reputed mobile companies and none of them have ever had a problem!

The cell phone was already a defective piece when delivered to me. I will be needing a replacement of the phone as the (already-defective) cell phone was as good as new and had been used for just 20-25 days! am I purchasing a cell phone to get its services or am I suppose to provide it with my services!!!

I am helpless now, and the poor quality product of the company have compelled me to write this complaint to you. I am afraid that this complaint will also be sent to the consumer service cell and to the consumer service-related programs like - cnbc-tv18.

Today, if I go out and see any samsung products on display, I am scared to even touch them!! all I know is that I am never going to buy any of the samsung products in future!

Samsung Electronics Logo Samsung Electronics