Samsung / mobile handset a800f model samsung

To,
Samsung india ltd 14 nov 16
Waiver of charges for repair of samsung handset model no a800f
Imei no [protected]. job no [protected]
1. above mentioned mobile handset belongs to me and was purchased from an autorised samsung dealer. as per records the handset is still under warranty. presently from 09 nov 16, the handset is under repair by samsung service centre shillong, meghalaya.

2. it is unfortunate that the handset from the day of purchase has been troubling me and facing technical issues. I had been regularly calling customer care for same. a record can be found out by following numbers [protected], [protected]. the technical team also advised me to download technical help support so that I can be guided on line. irrespective little solution I got, I continued to use my handset since I thought let me see as there is enough product support and warranty by the company.

3. aforesaid in the month of july this year the display i. e. hd screen of handset was not functional. I took the handset to samsung service centre shillong for repairs. after repairs they observed that I have not tampered the handset and it is not any issue of mis handling or negligence by me. I assure you that I keep my handset with utmost care and guidelines issued by your company. subsequently the set was repaired free of cost since it was under warranty.in fact this needs analysis by the company that why such a high end handset should become non operative within a span of 8 months of usage.

4. nonetheless in nov 16, my handset sim slot no 2 was not working and I took it again to samsung service centre shillong. it is astonishing that service centre tells me that I have to pay approx rs 10, 000 / - as repair charges since mother board requires change. if so is the case, I would like to know that are the handset a8 so fragile that by replacing sim in the sim slot the mother board get damaged. if so is the issue then quality of these handsets need analysis and review by samsung, due to manufacturing defects.

5. in view of above may I request management to intervene and instruct the service centre to repair my a8 model without any charges, as it is still under warranty and the reason for sim slot not working is not attributed to my negligence?
6. thanking you in anticipation.

Yours sincerely,