Samsung - Microwave Oven / microwave oven frequent breakdown
I had purchased a samsung microwave oven, model no. C103fl for my personal use, from m/s ideal home appliances, trivandrum on 20.8.2004. Initially for about ten months the microwave oven gave very good performance. But immediately after about ten months it had started giving problem in that some times the microwave will not function or some switches will not function, etc. When I contacted the supplier they gave the address of your authorized service centre, ie. Mereena electronics, trivandrum. With repeated call the service personnel came and attended the job. The service engineer cleaned the contacts and the oven became operational. This breakdown and repair is being continued for the last two years and each time on payment.In last may the service man replaced the pcb (Rcs. C103.08) costing me around rs.3000/-. Again in july, 2007 the item had started giving problem and the service man did come and rectified it. But by first week of this month the problem again started and the oven is not working at present. I had informed m/s samsung electronics india ltd. , the manufactur errof the product in detail about the problem. But no reply so far. Poor service and defective products.
More Samsung - Microwave Oven Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - Website
- Samsung Electronics - gear fit pro 2
- Samsung Electronics - 51" plasma panel defective for a 3rd time.
- Samsung India - s8 plus mobile sm-g955fzkdins, bearing serial # rz8j50hrpfn
- Samsung - refrigerator