Samsung LED - 40C500 / not fitted

India Review updated:

We are 2 friends were purchased in cash 2 nos 40" samsung led 40c500 tv from reliance digital retail limited, city center mall, nashik by order no. [protected] 0n 1 non. 2010 with the assurance that samsung will come and do a wall mount install within 2 days. 1 piece was mounted with fixtures in product box but my tv is not fitted still now on date 20. 11. 2010 due to non availability of fixtures. I have called their service number every day and each time, some one will be give me the assurance that a service engineer will come in 24 hours. It has three weeks. I am very disappointed from samsung, as purchase of very established & trusted samsung product. I want to change led tv with fixtures packed in product box. Otherwise in future i will not purchase samsung products & convey this massage to all my relatives & friends.

Comments

• St
      Oct 25, 2010
    Phone: 4136722314

This goes with the complaint i made my phone is a samsung sgh t4001g

• Pr
      Nov 28, 2012

i was purchased in cash 26" Samsung LED 4000 TV from Samsung plaza, Pune by 0n 13 Non. 2012 with the assurance that Samsung will come and do a wall mount install within 2 Days. but my TV is not fitted still now on Date29.nov.2012 due to non availability of fixtures. I have called their service number every day and each time, some one will be give me the assurance that a service engineer will come in 24 hours. I am very disappointed from SAMSUNG, as purchase of very established & trusted SAMSUNG product.
    So I request You plz inst. my Led in My home and give me resolution.
    my email id = [protected]@gmail.com