Samsung LCD Television / overheating fan on television
To whom it may concern,
Compliant: regarding Samsung LE40A756 LCD
The above television was purchased on 15th of November 2008 along with product support for 3 years. The above LCD started showing I quote “(check fan 1)” and then switches off 3 minutes later. The television has just been collected from my home for repair which will take 28 days. I was also told by the tech guys that the fan has been overheating.
I am thus making this compliant because I never once expected my television of just over one year old to be having such problems. This has thus proven that the above television is faulty and that’s the reason why it’s been discontinued. And because I do not want to keep experiencing this problem again I therefore want Samsung to send me a guarantee letter stating that the problem will not occur again or refund my purchase money. I would also like to know what Samsung expects me to watch while mine is been repaired for the next 28 days.
When I bought the product support, I did not buy it for faulty fan. I am extremely unhappy with the above product, I am highly disappointed with Samsung LCD television and I want Samsung to know this as soon as possible.
I strongly advise that Samsung should refund my money because I do not trust Samsung LCD product anymore. I am now on maternity leave with a new born baby at home with no television to watch.
More Samsung LCD Television Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - dish washer and fridge
- Samsung Electronics - model # rf28hfedbww/aafrench door refridgerator
- Samsung Electronics - samsung head office team
- Samsung - samsung note 9 and samsung tab4
- Samsung Electronics - repair