Samsung J1 / defect in the product
Hello. I am loyal customer of Samsung. I have been buying Samsung products for more than 16 years. The products I have at home range from AC, TV to mobile phones. I have been quite happy to own such products until last May when I bought a Samsung J1. The phone had many problems. Communications cut very often, and Internet applications together with Facebook and mail freeze too often. Since the I have taken my phone four times to the after sales service. The defect persists. I asked for a new phone in vain. The call centre did not believe me. They told me to fax the maintenance tickets to them. I said it was not my responsibiliy to do this. They insisted and said that it was the only way to track the maintenance frequency. I went once again to the after sales service to ask them for the maintenance tickets, they said thay don't give this, and the call centre can track this thanks to the history. I called back the call centre, and I was angry to make me endure all this. They hanged the phone. I am very disappointed about Samsung. I dn't think I'll remain so loyal.
More Samsung J1 Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - Refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - Samsung Gear S2
- Samsung Electronics - website 
- Samsung Electronics - gear fit pro 2
- Samsung Electronics - 51" plasma panel defective for a 3rd time.