Samsung India Ltd / fake call letter for job asking for deposit
I had received the following letter in response to my CV submitted to some jobs website.
Your resume is shortlisted online for some of the vacancies in our company. Interview letter is attached herewith, kindly go through it for further details.
The place of interview was not specified but they were keen on the deposit of Rs.8850 by cash in the account A/C No. [protected] in the name of Sunil Yadhav. I have attached the copy of the scanned letter
More Samsung India Ltd Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - samsung s8 plus return for credit
- Samsung Electronics - re:job title: salesman male
- Samsung Electronics - samsung qled tv warranty and best buy misleading sales pitch
- Samsung Appliances - side by side refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - refund for recalled washing machine