Samsung India / service complaint
I have bought a samsung mobile phone (Sgh-m610) from subiksha mobile shop, kitchlu nagar, ludhiana (Punjab). The mobile set is within the warranty period. After two months of my purchase mobile set has started giving problems. Its voice speaker goes off at the time of listening to the call. I have have give the phone to samsung service centre (Solution plaza, nirmal nagar, ludhiana) to correct the problem. They said that they have checked the set and does not find any problem in it.
Is the consumer is telling alie ? The problem is still there.
I have bought samsung mobile because of its global name in the market.
Kindly solve my problem unless I have to sale my mobile.
More Samsung India Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - defective galaxy s7
- Samsung Electronics - samsung phone lost inside wy914
- Samsung Tablet - not connect to wifi printer
- Samsung cellphone repairs at Samsung Smart Care centre in Century City Cape Town - the company unitronics not getting back to me on whether the part is available to fix my phone
- Samsung Electronics - washing machine