Samsung India / service complaint

Sir
I have bought a samsung mobile phone (Sgh-m610) from subiksha mobile shop, kitchlu nagar, ludhiana (Punjab). The mobile set is within the warranty period. After two months of my purchase mobile set has started giving problems. Its voice speaker goes off at the time of listening to the call. I have have give the phone to samsung service centre (Solution plaza, nirmal nagar, ludhiana) to correct the problem. They said that they have checked the set and does not find any problem in it.
Is the consumer is telling alie ? The problem is still there.
I have bought samsung mobile because of its global name in the market.
Kindly solve my problem unless I have to sale my mobile.

Ab

Comments

• Pu
      9th of Sep, 2008

I bought a 25' flat tv model plano from beter deals janakpuri in the month of feb2008. I found some problem shows in my tv.I book a complaints on 012030308282 . I got a bp no. 8408130717 dated 04/09/2008. A mechenic visit on 05/09/2008 and adjust his friquency through remot control.But he not final set friquency. He told me i visit within a week with a memory IC from samsung and replace it.
    You do not call any others.next day another day mechanic visited my home and adjusted the frequency.but he also fail.next day i received a sms thanks to solve my promblem.I came to know surprised that my promblem as it .How a mechanic cheat me.I go to my dealer and book a complaints dated 08/09/2008 .but i regreatfully write no man visited till date to solve my promblem. If you not solve my promblem I can move the consumer court.

• Dv
      23rd of Sep, 2008

Dear sir,
    I have purchase 2-TFT color monitor ( 740NW ) from ASTRIC COMPUTER, C.R. AVENUE. KOL-72 DATED ON 22 aUG 2008.
    One of them when start the computer a blue/green line vertically appear. I am also complin your customer care and they send engineer and they decided to replace the TFT. But still 2 weeks running they are not respond anymore. I am also again inform your customer care but still they are not respond. I am now puzelled and hopeless.Please do something.
    For your information I have given you the full details below :
    PURCHASE FROM : ASTRIC COMPUTER. C.R. AVENUE kOL-72.
    MODEL NO :740NW
    MODEL CODE :LS17HANSB/XTP
    PURCHASE NAME : DIPA DAS
    MY TELEPHONE NO : 9474375219/03324304731.

• Le
      7th of Nov, 2008

Sir im using samsung g800 mobile phone. i had complain i went to the customer service center at panaji near the tata show room 2 months ago they said the mobile strip has gone and they dont have it in stock, So i use to call and check every time, the use to tell me ill call u back and there was no reply, 3 days before i called them the same thing, today i called on 6641000 some 1 named vivek ans the phone and i told him, The way he ans the phone as if he was not interested to help me, he directly cut down the phone on my face, and then the phon was busy for an hour, I dont know what to do, I payed 19, 000 for my phone, And now i feel i made a wrog decision in buying it, Samsung name is globally but in coustmer service center its Zero.

11th of Nov, 2008

SIR
    I HAVE BOUGHT A SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE(SGH-J600) FROM Secunderabad mobile shop. THE MOBILE SET IS WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD.AFTER TWO MONTHS OF MY PURCHASE MOBILE SET HAS STARTED GIVING PROBLEMS. ITS VOICE SPEAKER GOES OFF AT THE TIME OF LISTENING TO THE CALL. I HAVE GIVEN THE PHONE TO SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE(CHENOY TRADE CENTER, PARKLANE, SECUNDERABAD) TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM .THEY SAID THAT THEY HAVE CHECKED THE SET AND THEY SAID THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SPARE PARTS TO REPAIR THE PHONE.
    I HAVE BOUGHT SAMSUNG MOBILE BECAUSE OF ITS GLOBAL NAME IN THE MARKET.
    KINDLY SOLVE MY PROBLEM UNLESS I HAVE TO SALE MY MOBILE

• Kr
      6th of Apr, 2009

i had given a complaint regard my air conditioner not working. the complaint no is 8404593750.

a technician from their serivce centre at bowenpally at hyderabad came on 2nd april and checked the a/c and confirmed the compressor needs to be replaced under warranty.

he said his office will revert.

i have been following up with the samsung service call centre since then, but till now no further response or action for rectifying the air conditioner.

i thought samsung was a good company with good products and service.

though their products are good the service is not up to the mark and needs to be more customer oriented.

• Ra
      13th of Jun, 2009

Samsung split ac 1.5 ton (crystal wine ), model no. AS18EFB

POOR QUALITY A.C.
    On 04/06/2009, I bought samsung split ac 1.5 ton (crystal wine ), model no. AS18EFB for Rs. 28, 490 Invoice No.920 from samsung plaza ( Prop. United Electronics ), Rattan Tower, Namdev chowk, Circuit House Road, Jalandhar 144001, Punjab, India .
    A.C. stopped working after couple of days .I made a complaint against it but no action being taken yet . I am very disappointed with services of samsung . i request you to please send a engineer to us so that it can be repaired... and if it is not repairable then with due consideration it should be replaced
    THANKU.

RAGHAV GUPTA

JALANDHAR

• Aa
      4th of Aug, 2009

i bought a samsung tft 17 inches screen for my computer it has a spot over screen.i complained nobody is being taking the responsibility.i m thinkking to go to consumer court.if any body can solve my problem can call 9818577163

• Aa
      4th of Aug, 2009

i bought a samsung 17 inches display for my comp.there is a spot on screen.i complained.nobody is taking responsibiity of it.if there is somebody who can do something can call 9818577163.otherwise i have been thinking to go to consumer court

• Ba
      20th of Sep, 2009

I purchased a Samsung fully automatic washing machine from M/s Paras Traders Karnal about 3 years ago-incredibly i have got the PCB replaced 5 times from the local samsung service centre-all paid--dont have the time to fight it out in the consumer court--an electrician now told me that the fuse is of a higher capacity and does not prevent high voltage from damaging the pcb-.after this i shall knock the doors of the consumer court--
    baljit issar

sopanam
    sulthan bathery
    wayanad
    Ph- 9645993312

I have purchaced a samsung monitor from your dealer SM soft, sulthanbathery, wayanad
    and it was complaied your technition came to our house and said that the monitor cant repaired. He said that he will replace the monitor. For that he said to handover the invoice copy to M/S SM soft.After 1 month i went to the dealer and he told me that he forwarded itto the company.I waited and after 3 months the dealer asked me to talk to the service center manager, Mr thahir i contacted him and talked about the issue but he told me that he didnt get the bill copy so i again handover it to the SM soft.After 1 month i rang Mr thahir and he told that he forwarded the invoice copy to the company.regarding that the company will ready to provide 22 inch LCD monitor.Inorder to get that i should give my CRT monitor & around Rs 2000/- as DD to samsung.They informed me to contact within 2 weeks. after 3 weeks i didnt get any call, so i rang them and they asked me to send the DD.I done that.after 1 week i rang them but they said that this year will not provide the LCD monitor & they are ready to give it in the next year but i didnt agree with them. after that he rang me & are ready to give 16 inch monitor. He had to tell me this before i send the DD Allready 6 months passed such a reputed company like Samsung are doing this like to a customer?does the company have the right to service my monitor ? is it my mistake? i misunderstood that Samsung is the best for customer satisfaction.I hope that you will take a fine decision.