Samsung India / customer service of company
I have a SAMSUNG television which broke down this month (18th Aug 2008). I called Samsung service and I was assured service engineer visit same day. 3rd day engineer visited, repaired and went. In 2 days, same fault appeared. Again called Samsung service, engineer came and corrected and left.
Then I went outstation. When I came back after a week, TV was again not working. Problem was same. I had to call customer service again and as usual they promised engineer same day. That “same day” came again 3rd day. Engineer checked and walked away telling me that he needs to bring some spares. Somebody will call and confirm you when this would be repaired.
When nobody called, we had to call up customer service 2 times to get the status. They promised a senior engineer visit to see what can be done as THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAS SPARES. That visit is still awaited and I am calling SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE ALMOST EVERYDAY. Problem is that this SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE is a just a call center. They have just a messaging system. No real link to service department. I asked for customer manager's telephone number for customer's grievance. They have same answer every time that they do not have it. Every time they have a similar answer that they would pass on the message.
I am PISSED OFF now and advice all the customer's not to buy any Samsung product ever at least in India.
I would be happy SAMSUNG company what a common customer thing about them.
More Samsung India Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - refrigerater
- Samsung Electronics - defective galaxy s7
- Samsung Electronics - samsung phone lost inside wy914
- Samsung Tablet - not connect to wifi printer
- Samsung cellphone repairs at Samsung Smart Care centre in Century City Cape Town - the company unitronics not getting back to me on whether the part is available to fix my phone