Samsung India / customer service of company

India Review updated:
4.35

I have a SAMSUNG television which broke down this month (18th Aug 2008). I called Samsung service and I was assured service engineer visit same day. 3rd day engineer visited, repaired and went. In 2 days, same fault appeared. Again called Samsung service, engineer came and corrected and left.
Then I went outstation. When I came back after a week, TV was again not working. Problem was same. I had to call customer service again and as usual they promised engineer same day. That “same day” came again 3rd day. Engineer checked and walked away telling me that he needs to bring some spares. Somebody will call and confirm you when this would be repaired.

When nobody called, we had to call up customer service 2 times to get the status. They promised a senior engineer visit to see what can be done as THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAS SPARES. That visit is still awaited and I am calling SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE ALMOST EVERYDAY. Problem is that this SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SERVICE is a just a call center. They have just a messaging system. No real link to service department. I asked for customer manager's telephone number for customer's grievance. They have same answer every time that they do not have it. Every time they have a similar answer that they would pass on the message.

I am PISSED OFF now and advice all the customer's not to buy any Samsung product ever at least in India.

I would be happy SAMSUNG company what a common customer thing about them.
Sa

Comments

Ak
  27th of Aug, 2008
It, s just 4 days that I am calling Samsung Service center to attedn to my TV's repeat compalint but no engineer has turned. Kindly let me know where to dump SAMSUNG TV . Thanks in advance for helping me dumping your brand TV.

Regards,
Hi
  29th of Aug, 2008
We need to shift from gurgaon to Delhi . For that we made a service request to dismantle air conditioner. Despite to repeated request, no one turned up for the work. It was the third of the request and we are getting a call that the work is still delayed because the call need to be transfered to Delhi. Doesn't it sounds funny on the third day of the complaint. Our whole work is getting delayed because of this. Samsung authorities need to be more responsible for there act . Just a day before this call, they told us that person named baljeet is on his way and he'll reach by 8 at our place. They kept us waiting for so long and no body turned up. The very next day, they called up telling me that this request need to be transfered to delhi. This is something that appears really funny.

The fact is to install AC, they get more money and to dismantle the amount is less. So they are postponing the work and harassing us.
Na
  15th of Sep, 2008
I will not recommend Samsung product. I purchased samsung color TV last year ie Nov 2007. There is some fault with my TV. I have called customor care, first engineer came after 3 days, second he could't repair it so he took the main board of the TV. Now this is going to be around 25 days, I m not having my TV. Is this the Samsung? A big company?
Who will recommend Samsung product? I will not ...
Ga
  9th of Mar, 2009
I have called Samsung service centre Mangalore to register a complaint on microwave oven fan which was making abnormal sound.The service technician arrived and checked, asked for confirmation to order a fan bush which was faulty.We have not heard anything from Samsung for another one moonth.When i called them, they said that the service complaint was cancelled, which is false.Till today my microwave oven is not serviced.
I do not recommend samsung product as their service is poor.
Da
  20th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hi I want to knwo the samsung service center location and contact details. We have almost purchased all products of Samsung from Bombay. But we purchased for our mangalore flat. So if anybody has the service center number, kindly reply.
Rk
  18th of Jul, 2010
I feel these companies are worst. They are not attending customer after sale
.Dear sir,
Being the customer for your many product I intimate that I am experiencing worst service by Patna service Center .
I purchased A C from Aditya Vision Vide his Memo No. BLR/Apr/8 dt. 2/4/2010, but no body has bothered to demonstrate or check the installation I several time brought it to notice to the dealer. . They are not turning up so far.. AC delivered to me is not working properly. The establisher supplied with it is also substandard. Kindly look into the personally.
R K Tiwary
Priyadarshinagar
New bailey Road
Patna
Cell 09934008331
Mr
  5th of Oct, 2010
I am extremely annoyed with the behavior I am receiving from Samsung. I had purchased a microwave oven in January 2010 and it stopped functioning in September 2010. Initially I was promised that either I would be refunded the money or the product replaced. I have been repeatedly calling their service Center and now they are not ready to help me in anyway. I am a working woman with a 3-month-old baby and my kitchen has come to a standstill. Why do I have to face this kind of behavior from such a reputed brand...that is if I can still call it reputed. Why am I having to face such harassment from Samsung. Why cant they keep their word and either refund me the money or replace the product. Can this grievance be please looked into..and help me to restore the faith that I had on this brand.

Sharmi Bhowmick
Kolkata (9830436928)
Ra
  21st of Jun, 2011
hi friends.. i downloaded opera mini from m.opera.com which is compatible to chat 322. but after download finishing the installation cancelled automatically and it says ” Downloaded jar are invalid” . but my friend also using chat c3222. it supports snaptu, nimbuzz, operamini 4.2 etc. can u help????
Ga
  30th of Jun, 2011
Samsung service center for phones in Domlur (Bangalore) takes the award for pissing off customers. Dishonest, rude and just plain being_an_ass syndromes...

One guy tells me my phone's warranty is only for 5 months. My reading through the guarantee card for 5 minutes when I bought the phone really paid off. I challenged him and then he agrees that it is actually 6 months. He was also pissed off about my stopping his repairing of a Nokia mobile phone. Yes you heard me right... He was busy working on it when I was right there..

Then a girl (supposedly the manager there) who barely speaks passable English and tells me my power chord cannot be changed because it has physical damage. The damage she refers to is actually a small bent near the connector (resulted from my trying to make it work when it stopped working). She turns me away.

I could never use my Galaxy 3's headset because everyone complained they can't hear. I could clearly hear them though. It's plain clear that Samsung has provided low quality accessories to reduce the cost involved and of course to increase profits. "For those stupid Indians this will do!!!".

Anyways now they are washing off from even providing warranty support for the defective parts.

Amazing... Just amazing. I know you guys treat your employees like cattle. But now customers added???

And lastly, their customer feedback for service makes u enter all the details and then complain something about some unfilled field and kick you out. "Don't even complain!!! This is what you deserve!!!"

Thank you O my Korean overlord...

Indians are always treated bad... now it's just your turn...

Po
  11th of Jul, 2011
I have been a Samsung Loyal for many years now. I have two Television sets, two A/c and two refrigerators of Samsung at home but your after sale service in Rishikesh Uttrakhand is so bad that all I want to do is throw every equipment out. your authorize dealer in the area is rude and has major responsibility issues. The entire season of summers I have spent without an A/c although I have two at home( which do not work). The refrigerators have a mind of their own and only work when it wishes.
Ts
  8th of Aug, 2011
I had taken new mobile (Model No- GT-B7510, galaxy pro) on 15.07.2011 and 19.07.2011 it has started creating problems as sudden shutting down and lack of battery back up.On 25th July 2011 I had given the mobile for rectification to samsung service center.They kept the mobile for 3 days & informed that there is problem in soft ware we have rectified the same. But till date I am facing the same problem.I had been to service center today i.e. 8th Aug 2011 again they kept my mobile & not answered proper for my complaint. Why should I use this set which is giving problem since i have procured the mobile.I want the replacement & compensation for the loss I am facing.
Yo
  25th of Dec, 2013
Samsung onsite service is a con job. My 42" LCD tv had a bad screen, when the service engineer checked the tv part by part he said that the gel in the tv has dried hence there is no other option than changing the panel. And thud would cost rs. 32000. However after repeated complaints they never gave any other option. So I decided to get a local electronics repair shop guy to check my tv to confirm if what the authorised samsung service engineer said was true. But the local service guy returned the tv in 6 hrs time and charged just rs 3000. It was a problem with the ic and not the panel. My tv is now as good as a new one. And not to forget. The service engineer offered to exchange my tv for a new one and that the company would offer 5000 rupees for it. So I would advice all who read this to be careful when u let a service engineer check your products. And confirm that what they say us true before considering their recommendations.
Ge
  13th of May, 2014
Hi
I purchased a 1.5 ton window A/c in the year 2011 with Model No "AW182ZC/2011". Last year, there was a problem of gas leakage for which i paid 2500 to get the a/c in the working condition. This year, the A/C was not functioning, we called up the Samsung customer care service and were assigned a complaint no - "8432203452". The executive came to see our A/C last week and said that we have to incur an expenditure of INR 7, 000 on account of cooling coil, gas leakage, compressor problem. We informed the customer care executive that our compressor of our A/c is still under the warranty period of 5 years and should be repaired free of cost. But the customer care executive was stubborn and said that till the time we dont pay an amount of INR 5000 for the cooling coil he would not look into the compressor. We requested him to look into the compressor several times but he refused us outrightly till the time we are ready to pay 5000 for cooling fire and after the compressor issue gets sorted we need to pay 2000 for gas leakage as well. The problem doesn't end here. The executive without solving our problem started demanding a visiting charge of INR 450. But we refused to pay the same as our problem was not solved. We again called up the customer care to inform them that our problem was not solved yet and they said another executive would call us and address our issue. The same executive called us up and said the same thing that till the time we don't agree to pay INR 7000, our compressor would not get replaced. We have been calling customer care several times but they are not addressing our problem. I never expected SAMSUNG to be addressing the grievances of their customers in such a manner rather they are harassing their customers by providing such degraded services whose only aim is to mint money from their customers without fulfilling the promises made at the time of purchase. The customers have no other job but to keep calling Samsung Service Centre all throughout the day and keep complaining without getting anything in return. This kind of customer harassment will only end up reducing customer base of Samsung as Samsung no longer can live upto the expectations of its consumers. Its better for us to switch to other brands rather than calling up samsung everday with no solution to our problems. Please look into the matter as a consumer doesn't buy an A/C with an intention of using it for 2 years only and then get harassed by its customer care whose only objective is to mint money out of it's customers.
An
  4th of Jun, 2014
I have purchased samsung Galaxy S5 on May 16th 2014 and they have assured Rs.5000/- coupon within 72 hours of the purchase. But till today i have not received any coupon.

regards

anita

Ra
  16th of Jul, 2014
Dear manager,

My mob got wi-fi problem went the service
Center 05/07/2014 they change the mother bord or done the service. After service my mob not working proper way..again went for service 15/07/2014 they asking mother bord there is liquid not used the mobile after taking from service center how it's possible there is liquid. Service person change the original part and second hand part given my mobile..please help to get the solutation...

Regards,
Ram
Mob 9964665768
Su
  21st of Sep, 2014
Samsung Duos Ace mobile problem started immediately after the warranty period. Chennai service centre told me the problem was in the mother board and could not be repaired. Now I have exchanged it for buying a Nokia. I paid 13000/- for Samsung mobile; exchange offer fetched me 2300/- What a loss!
Samsung LED TV 32 immediately after the warranty period. Service engineer told me that the back light is out. They don't give it separately, comes only with panel. Cost 13000/- service, transportation and all extra.
How calculative the manufacturer is in giving trouble to the customer immediately after the warranty period!
Quality control dept in India should collect details about the failure rates immediately after the warranty coverage

Samsung Electronics Logo Samsung Electronics