Samsung Galaxy S3 / not received

hibberdene, South Africa Review updated:
Phone: 0763602361

My name is gerhard Bredenkamp I bought a Samsung galaxy s3 from a guy on Gumtree I paid R2500 into his personal bank account and it's two weeks later this is his details his phone is on voice mail 24/7

Please take notice of this guy

Sydney brand. Fnb bank. Branch code.250655. Acc.[protected]

This is his cell number [protected]

Please check it out.

Blacklist this guy from Gumtree cause he is untrustworthy to sell on Gumtree.He took my money and dissappeared.

I need a reply from you soon as possible.

Regards

Gerhard Bredenkamp

[protected]@gmail.com

[protected]

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Ge
Aug 08, 2014

Comments

• Ga
      Aug 08, 2012
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - compare samsung galaxy s3
    samsung galaxy s3 deals
    25,Tideway Court, 238 Rotherhithe Street
    London
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 7984129280
    galaxy-s3-deals.co.uk

Find Samsung galaxy s3 deals by Compare with o2, orange networks with respect to Line Rental. Find Unlimited Internet Plan on Galaxy S3 contrat UK.

• Sh
      Nov 29, 2013
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - Cheat and Defects
    SOUQ
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates
    souq.com

I've Purchased Samsung Galaxy S3 From souq.com, The item which was sold by them is Refurbished and its front soft key is not working.I've Filed a complaint about it and they are not giving any reply.

'NOT EVEN 1 MONTH COMPLETED'

• Ni
      Jun 18, 2014
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - Mobile lost
    Mumbai
    India

On. 27-04-2014 at 7.30, while travelling from Mulund to Dombivali in second class general compartment, lost the mobile...DETAILS are as follows----
    Mobile - Samsung Galaxy S 3
    IMEI no. 353720053913782
    SIM card Tel. No. - 9820732338
    Price - 35499/-

• Ge
      Aug 12, 2014

Hi
    My name is gerhard Bredenkamp I bought a samsung galaxy 32gb on gumtreefor the amount of R2500 this Is my proof that I paid the seller for this item via eft
    Sydney Brand and it's now 3weeks
    and every time I phone him in the beginning
    He sad I sening it just relax now his pho is on voicemail and I can't get a hol of him.He is a thieve and want you to blacklist him on gumtree I did report this man to you a week ago and you guys haven't even respond to my mail
    I want you guys to take action against tthis guy