Samsung Galaxy Note / not booting up,
I have purchased one Samsung galaxy note from Min shop from Mr. Veeta but unfortunately I didn't check funtioning at the time of purchase, when I return back to India it was not even switch on, the cosht of note is 7000 Bath. I already worte mail to him also I got reply, in which he worte that it was wrongly supplied and if my friend come there he can replace, but you see nither my friend come nor my note can be replaced.
I request you to please help me out.
The address of the shop is
Room 1 (Near Baiyoke 2)
Rajaprarop Rd., Pratunam
Ph: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
I am attching herewith the bill copy as well as mail conversation for your kind persual.
Looking after your early response in this regard.
UDAY VIR SINGH RANA
Aug 14 (8 days ago)
Dear M/S Min shop/Mr. Veeta
Yesterday I have purchased one tablet PC from your shop today after arrival to India I have tried to boot the tablet but unfortunately tabel was not booting up.I have tried your phone also but couldn't be established connection.
We request you to kindly guide us to how to power on the note.
Specfication of tablet PC
Samsung Galaxy tab
More Samsung Galaxy Note Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Mobile Gt-s3770 - replacement
- Samsung - samsung galaxy grand prime
- Samsung - fraudulent business practices 
- Samsung TV - 55 inch smart tv - ua55hu7000r
- Samsung - note 5