Samsung Galaxy Note / not booting up,

Dear Sir,
I have purchased one Samsung galaxy note from Min shop from Mr. Veeta but unfortunately I didn't check funtioning at the time of purchase, when I return back to India it was not even switch on, the cosht of note is 7000 Bath. I already worte mail to him also I got reply, in which he worte that it was wrongly supplied and if my friend come there he can replace, but you see nither my friend come nor my note can be replaced.
I request you to please help me out.
The address of the shop is
Room 1 (Near Baiyoke 2)
Rajaprarop Rd., Pratunam
Rajthevee, Bangkok
Ph: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
I am attching herewith the bill copy as well as mail conversation for your kind persual.
Looking after your early response in this regard.

UDAY VIR SINGH RANA
Aug 14 (8 days ago)
to veetashop90
Dear M/S Min shop/Mr. Veeta
Yesterday I have purchased one tablet PC from your shop today after arrival to India I have tried to boot the tablet but unfortunately tabel was not booting up.I have tried your phone also but couldn't be established connection.
We request you to kindly guide us to how to power on the note.
Specfication of tablet PC
Samsung Galaxy tab
ANROID5.0.9
Wifi3G+51GB

Comments

• Sc
      Mar 04, 2013
    Samsung Galaxy Note - lost of mobile
    India
    corpbank.co.in

lost of mobile sim [protected] airtel
    imei no. [protected]
    mobile no gt-n7000zbainu
    date of lost 02/03/2013

contact no9015214494, [protected]

• Ai
      Mar 04, 2013

Namaste Mr. Rout,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 04 Mar. 2013 has been noted, and our team will get in touch with you soon to resolve your concern.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Regards
    Sandeep Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd