Samsung Front Loading Washing Machine / stinks

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

We bought a samsung front loading washing machine. It stinks... Literally. Clothes come out smelling like mold. Nothing helps. Called samsung several times. Still waiting for them to do something about it. Do not buy this product. The product stinks and so does their service. Hoping leon's will intervene on my behalf.

Comments

Yv
  28th of Aug, 2010

I also bought a samsung washing machine, clothes smell better dirty!!I also purchased a Bosch dishwasher same problem stinks like crazy!!! I will never purchase either product and will tell every person I Know and (A lot I don't know) never to buy these products EVER!!!

Ma
  23rd of May, 2011
Samsung Front Loading Washing Machine - major problems after only 1 year old
Samsung
Leawood
Kansas

I purchased the Samsung Front Loading Washer and dryer in April of 2010. It was the top of the line washer and dryer. I have had nothing but problems. The whites are gray, dress shirts are wrinkled whne they come out of the washer, the washing cycles are much too long, and the clothes are not clean. Neither myself nor my husband have jobs that require us to get dirty- we have office jobs--so what's that tell you. Most recently the pump has gone out-I have been without a washer now for over a week. Not only do they not have the part when they come to repair it, but now I have to wait for the part and schedule another service appt, and take off of work. I had a washer for 15 years prior to this one and never had this many problems. Save your money DO NOT BUY!

Do
  11th of Jun, 2011

Samsung front loader, started smelling when machine is empty. added bleach with no clothes to rinse. This helped but the smell came back soon there after. Clothes stink after they have been washed as a result. This problem started about a year after use. I cleaned the debris trap and no results to solving this problem. You just can't win anymore when you buy a product of any kind that's new. I bought an old G.E. washer to replace the Samsung and it works better- much better.