Samsung Electronics Ltd - SP54 Projection TV / worst experience I have ever had
I purchased this TV 4 years back and it has been giving me problems ever since. Almost every 3-6 months, there is some problem. Just two months back, the service engineer, unable to locate the problem, took the set to the service center at my expense and then asked me to change two major circuit boards costing as much as a regular TV; i did that and within 2 months same problem came up and the TV is down. On being reported again, this time the service engineer says, the problem must be with picture tube and u should get it changed. The service people know nothing and are taking consumers for a ride. The head of the center says that the technology is obsolete and i should dump this set now.
This is the worst experience I had and never in my life would I buy a samsung product. Moreover, I would make sure to publicize the company's disinterest in providing after sales service and the attitude of its service engineers.
More Samsung Electronics Ltd - SP54 Projection TV Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung - washing machine
- Samsung Electronics - customer service and repair 
- Samsung Electronics - cheap backing on samsung 8 plus
- Samsung Electronics - samsung egypt customer cart and support team
- Samsung Electronics - dryer - dv 42h5200ep/a3