Samsung CLP300 Laser Printer / expensive design fault

1 132 hollin laneWakefield, England, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01924 259633

In 2007 I bought a samsung clp300 laser printer. After around 10 months a sheet of a.4 paper became stuck on on the exit roller. It transpires that there is absolutely no access to free jammed paper at this point.In effect, the machine was unfixable and was scrapped. I went back to the store, (stapels u. K. ) and explained the problem. There was nothing, (they said) that they could do about it. Up to this point I had thought that the printer was performing pretty well for a budjet printer and so, hoping that the intitial problem was just an unlucky fluke I bought another. And guess what ? After 8 months this time the same thing has happened again, the paper at the exit roller becoming entwined around the roller and no access to free it. So I need to contact samsung but, suprise suprise, I cannot find any number or email address to enable me to contact them.
Anyone have any meaningful advice or helpful email/telephone numbers would be most welcome. If such advice takes the form of " dont buy another " or "you are an idiot for buying the second printer" please dont bother submitting it, because I know and I agree

Comments

29th of Oct, 2008

SAMSUNG LASER PRINTERS
    ARE THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP EVER
    INVENTED
    DON'T WAST YOUR TIME WITH THIS FLUKE OF A COMPANY

• Zr
      2nd of Nov, 2009

I had a similar problem. I sent an e-mail to Samsung with a cut and paste reply that was irrelevent to the problem. A PC technician advised that the pickup roller needs to be changed since it worked for 3 pages only after cleaning with isopropyl alcohol. Samsung claims that the roller is usefull for 50, 000 pages but I have printed less than 500 pages when the problem occured!