Samsung CLP300 Laser Printer / expensive design fault
In 2007 I bought a samsung clp300 laser printer. After around 10 months a sheet of a.4 paper became stuck on on the exit roller. It transpires that there is absolutely no access to free jammed paper at this point.In effect, the machine was unfixable and was scrapped. I went back to the store, (stapels u. K. ) and explained the problem. There was nothing, (they said) that they could do about it. Up to this point I had thought that the printer was performing pretty well for a budjet printer and so, hoping that the intitial problem was just an unlucky fluke I bought another. And guess what ? After 8 months this time the same thing has happened again, the paper at the exit roller becoming entwined around the roller and no access to free it. So I need to contact samsung but, suprise suprise, I cannot find any number or email address to enable me to contact them.
Anyone have any meaningful advice or helpful email/telephone numbers would be most welcome. If such advice takes the form of " dont buy another " or "you are an idiot for buying the second printer" please dont bother submitting it, because I know and I agree
More Samsung CLP300 Laser Printer Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - Refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - Samsung Gear S2
- Samsung Electronics - website 
- Samsung Electronics - gear fit pro 2
- Samsung Electronics - 51" plasma panel defective for a 3rd time.