Samsung / service center not giving me satisfaction!

I'm sachin. I have purchased a desktop from esys from the starting day (1st jan 2007) I got problem in my monitor. When I complained to the company. They transfer me to samsung by saying that the monitor is manufactured by samsung. Samsung took my monitor to service center. And return me after the 10 days. The problem is not yet solve & they didn't return my stand.

A  11th of Oct, 2007 by
Hi, had purchased 120 gp Samsung hdd from Mumbai in jan 2007. After that i had a problem in hard disk. Then I had given my hard disk to Samsung service center at Lamington road express digital system. After 5 days I have been get my hard disk back by replacement and that hard disk have big problem than previous hard disk . Hdd can not be formated by me. before giving me another hard disk they should have checked that Hdd. they are not giving the right services to costumers.

This is the worst costumer support I have ever met. I am so much disappointed with this service.
A  12th of Nov, 2007 by
The Samsung service is horrible..
A  11th of Jul, 2008 by

This is regarding your worthless after sales and warranty support system. We are very much unsatisfied with your support. I have 3Pcs Samsung HARDDISK within warranty period. but our local service center refused us to receive the material. Would you please reply me what we have to do for the next???? I have the detail of the material (Hard Disk)
Biplab Tah

For Advanced Computer System
N  2nd of Sep, 2008 by
i had purchased 80gb Samsung sata hdd from Kolkata in feburay 2006. After that i had a problem in hard disk since 20th aug 2008. some importent data in my hdd.the problem is, HDD is not dected in my computer. but i want to recover or get to back up of my HDD.

i want solution from your end.
if you kindly help me i will greatful to you.

D  18th of Nov, 2008 by
my cell ph is not working n the attorised service dealer is not doing there job properly my phone is of 3month kindly do something about this matter
N  30th of Jan, 2009 by
Ashutosh myself, i have bought samsung LCD monitor, my complaint no is 8409372580, my cell no is (09836108560). i hav called many times to samsung technical department, Always they give a advice to do same specific task and say that do ur problem will resolve, i hav done it many times but i m not getting any benefit from this.now when i m calling they are not recieving my call.
if you kindly help me i will grateful to you.

D  18th of Dec, 2009 by
I owned a SAMSUNG Washing Machine - WA1350S since year 2003 but unable to turn on the power since early Dec 2009. When the Samsung Technician check on 16 Dec 2009 had finalized that it is PCB DNA and he told that there is no more stock for replacement PCB for this Model.

I wondering that if Samsung Product do not keep any spare part to serve their customer after service like my case own a Samsung Washing Machine for almost 7 years only facing problem and need to repair but Samsung unable to do it.

I feel Samsung do not respect their customer and unable to provide a very good service after sale for those customer own their product but after warranty period.

Is that this signal all the customer in this world who purchase Samsung Product have to throw away their Samsung Product once have problem on their product due to Samsung do not have Spare Part to repair it.

If this is the case then I think better do not continue to support Samsung better go for other brand that can service their customer better even after warranty period. How can we trust Samsung Product in future for this kind of bad service?

Hope Samsung Co. looks seriously on their customer that need better service and have quick reply and provide a good solution for my problem.

Just to strongly clarify that I'm Samsung Product Supporter for so long. I own Samsung Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Microwave and etc.

My Details: