Samsung Blu-Ray Player BD_P1500 / defective unit
Purchased a blu-ray player... That was defective out of the box. Husband called electrozone... Requesting an exchange... Was told no. That I had to call samsung. Than a few days later I called electrozone
When I continued to go over the same thing with the guy on the phone at electrozone... That I purchased the unit from electrozone and wanted an exchange... Like their return/exchange policy stated... I was laughed at and told... :you and your husband are making such a big deal about this... You only spent $196.
When I asked why he was blatently refusing to uphold their own 30 return policy I was told " I don't know... I don't know what to tell you.
Yes I got very upset and called the guy an f''in a'hole and that he would see me in court.
Weird thing.. About an hour later I got a phone call from a guy stating he was a vp of electrozone... Told me, he found out about what happened and that he wanted to help rectify the situation.
He was willing to send me a "recertified unit" because they didn't have anymore of that model brand new. That there was a "national shortage"
Unfortunately i'm cuttin my losses and sending the unit back to samsung not electrozone... Because I am scared I will end up out of a unit and my $196.
More Samsung Blu-Ray Player BD_P1500 Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - samsung cash prize promo winnings
- Samsung Electronics - the new pie update for samsung s8 and above
- Samsung Electronics - washing machine
- Samsung Galaxy - lost of mobile on flight no sq 256 dated 20 feb 2019.
- Samsung Electronics, America, INC - dw80k5050us