Samsung Air Conditionerpoor service after sales

i have purchased a split air conditioner 2.00 ton last year from ur local dealer. and after some time it starts giving some problem, i informed u and that time it got repaired as there was the gas leakage problem..but now from last 1 month this problem occurs again and again i informed my local service center, but there was no response from that side.Then i ask ur dealer for same but no response.At last i got ur costumer care no.i.e.[protected] and i called them and they gave my compliant no [protected] but again nothing done..then after some days i again called them and ur executive commited me that it will be done today only but again there was no response. Now I would like to request u to remove the problem occured in my ac othrvse i"ii be enforced to knock the door of court.

Comments

• So
      Apr 15, 2010

Hi, I have purchased a Samsung 1 ton split AC in 21-06-2009 on faith that I would get a worldclass service as they generally promise. But I found it totally wrong. Within 1 year the compressor got damaged and after 3 days the engineer visited and told us that it would be taken the next day and would be replaced within 1/2 days. But the next day they didn't came and when we tried to call them, they simply denied that they can't come today and can't tell us the exact date when they are going to take the damaged compressor.

My complaint number is : [protected].
    Model Number : AS-12 EXA / 1 ton split
    My mobile Number : [protected]
    E-mail id : somnath.[protected]@gmail.com

Now God knows when we are going to get the AC running in too much hot climate out here. Hence it is suggested please think twice before purchasing Samsung AC's or may be the other equipments also, because ultimately the Service would be from the "Samsung" altogether.