Samsung Air Coditioner / poor quality product!
I made the mistake of purchasing a samsung inverter air coditioner model sh12bwha in august. It worked briefly. When we contacted the service agent he diagnosed the problem as lying with the inverter. Replacement parts were ordered and after 4 weeks the wrong part was sent from sydney. Three weeks later the right part arrived and was installed by the service agent. The air con worked for three whole days!! And then broke down again. One service agent advises he no longer will work for samsung and the other one cannot come for 4 weeks!!
We have made over 40 calls and emails to samsung and related companies. No satisfaction yet. Have handed complaint to consumer affairs. We wait with bated breath. Oh yes, no one sells samsung airconditioners in darwin any more. I wonder why? Did I purchase the last one? I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.
More Samsung Air Coditioner Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Tablet - not connect to wifi printer
- Samsung cellphone repairs at Samsung Smart Care centre in Century City Cape Town - the company unitronics not getting back to me on whether the part is available to fix my phone
- Samsung Electronics - washing machine
- Samsung Electronics - samsung ww10h9610ew/ah model washing machine
- Samsung Electronics - samsung galaxy s7