Samsung 52 Plasma TV / unacceptable warranty service
I purchased a samsung 52 inch plasma tv model # hpr5052 x/xap on november 24, 2005 in caracas, venezuela.
In the first days of august 2006 I called your customer service call center located in panama. My claim was filed under customer # 30ssss, order # 40005sssss. The tv was retireved by samsung from my home on august 16, 2006. After that, I have called samsung customer service multiple times, and always been told my case is under review for a replacement. I have repeatedly e-mailed 'e. Quiroz@samsung.com', who appears to be the service center supervisor, without having yet received a response to my claims.
More than two (2) months have gone by since I filed my claim, and I have yet to receive my repaired tv or a replacement for said tv set.
This is certainly not the way to build loyal and satisfied clientele.
Bbo financial services inc.
Fontabelle, st. Michael, barbados
More Samsung 52 Plasma TV Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - Samsung Note 9 Purchase
- Samsung - solid state hard drive
- Samsung Usa - galaxy note8
- Samsung Electronics - samsung range
- Samsung Electronics - mobile