Samsung 2065f / Bosch Stove / unfair business practices

1764a New Durham Rd.South Plainfield NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 732 339 6300

Short and sweet... This company is a disgrace to honost merchants everywhere. A brand new samsung lnt-4065f, a gift to my son for xmas died on 12/27.. The store refused to exchange it for us, though they had them in stock. I also purchaed a bosh stove the same day.. Was promised delivery on 12/21.. Wife took off from work to accept delivery which never came. It was delivered the following day, and when I called them to reduce the 100.00 charge for shipping, they refused. I went to the store in person the following day and picked up the tv myself, not trusting their delivery service for my son’s gift. They then credited me back half of the delivery charge from the stove delivery... Dod also promised us the stove would be converted from natural gas to propane by the delivery people.. The deliveryman almost cried to me saying he told the shipper.. Dod.. He had no clue how to convert it.. And was told "it's ez" by the jerks at dod... It took me 2 hours to read through the instructions and convert it myself.. Then the led readout for the oven controls and temp. Died.
Don't even think about dealing with this company. I have filed a complaint, the first of many, with the bbb
Vincent
Vi

Comments

Pe
  23rd of Apr, 2009
I am having a ton of trouble with Samsung customer service!!! They are the worst!!! I will be filing a complaint with the BBB also as well as with my attorney. My stove is only 6 months old and I paid $1, 000.00 for it and there is stuff leaking between the pains of glass on the door as well as one of the heating elements does not get hot enough. Samsung said that I ABUSED the stove and that the repairs were cosmetic and will not repair/replace!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Upset! Samsung should stick with making TV's because they sure stink at making stoves! The worst customer service in the world!!!

Bosch / BSH Home Appliances Logo Bosch / BSH Home Appliances