Sam's Club / sherpa pullovers

Jonesboro Arkansas, US Review updated:

I live in Jonesboro Arkansas . I went in to buy a Sherpa pullover for my two girls for Christmas . They was sold out . They looked them up and was told a shipment was coming. I have been to sams for a week and a half everyday at 7:00 am to catch these . On Black Friday they was put out to only be pulled back from us because a email came in and was told to pull back and ship back . I have been a member for years and I am very very up set !

Pa
Nov 26, 2017

Comments

• Pa
      Nov 26, 2017

What I am more upset about is that my daughters asked tor this for Christmas from Santa. I was forced to make them cry by telling them that they are bad girls and that they are stupid and that is why Santa did not give them what they wanted for Christmas. I had to pretend to be Santa, and tell the girls that they would not be getting anything for Christmas because they were bad and stupid this year. This made them cry.

• Sh
      Nov 26, 2017

Another post from our resident "phishor." I'd hope the site is at least making it a little more difficult on him by blocking his IP(s).