Sams Club Optical / associate/manager

Sams Club Optical
601 East I65 Service Rd. South 36606
Phone: 251-479-4458
I just find that it is my responsability to worn any one that I can about the manager at the Mobile, AL Sams Club. This woman knows nothing about optical.She's the manager of this store and has been for a little over a year. She does not have a clue about what she is doing. Everytime I go in there people are complaining about her. She is RUDE and she has NO customer service skills what so ever. I went in to have a frame that was under warranty replaced. The paint was chipping and it was only a couple of months old. She 1st refused to do any thing about it and again, was very rude about it. I of course reminded her they were under warranty and she continued to argue with me. Finally she said, "I'm not supposed to do this but, I will." as if she were doing something wrong and made me feel like I was being dishonest although THEY WERE UNDER WARRANTY! I will not be going back for any reason and will make it a point to tell everyone I see about her(Sandra).

Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Well, OK...I've been "worned". Has anyone ever told you not to use all caps? What a blazing idiot you are.
N  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
A blazing ###ic idiot I should add.
N  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
I can't believe this web site is letting me post this crap.
N  8th of Sep, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Dear [censor],

I'm sure people flock to the parking lot in droves to complain about this manager every day with EVERYONE complaining about her. Her customer service skills are so terrible that she was hired and has maintained a job for a whole year! Take a closer look as to what the warranty actually covers. Because you beat the hell out of your glasses doesn't mean Sam's Club has to play mommy and daddy for you and fix it. Be a little more responsible next time and take better care of your things. Thank you in advance for not shopping at Sam's Club anymore. That's one less [censor] in line in front of me.

Sam's Club / Sam's West Logo Sam's Club / Sam's West