Sam’s Club LathamI am complaining about how I was treat for the time I was working there and how I don’t feel like it was looked into properly

Hi my name is Shemeia Mcclinton and everyone called meme for the time I worked at the sam's Club and from the beginning to the end of me working at Sam's club it was nothing but drama and [censored] from time I started to the time I got Terminated off the Strength of so one not liking that I put the Customers 1st and that I asked a 2nd Opinion about putting a raw muffin on the floor and my manger at the time was feel some type of way after that and after that everything I did right was so wrong and it just seemed like after that did with the muffin my rights was so wrong and then he came yelling putting a muffin in my face and also told me if I went to the store manger again that I would be in trouble and then told me I was being Insubordinate and define witch I didn't feel I was doing if u seen a product on the floor that wasn't cook or wet in the middle that's not something that should be left on the floor at all ... So I called him over as I should have done and he had a whole Attitude and I asked him what I should do the 1st thing he done was Stuck his finger in the middle of the muffin and then looked at me saying ppl do things differently with a Attitude and walked away, I was just told a day before that if we see anything that we are to make sure it's removed or we will be in trouble by the team lead ... I got fired on Retaliation on the fact that I asked about muffin that was wet on the top do to the trying to rush product on the floor and not letting it cook Properly...But he couldn't give me no Valid reason on why he Fired me because I did a Awesome job with my work I was always on time I was early to the point where they always asked me to clock in early so therefore you can't fire nobody or a muffin being raw and then he turned around and said that I didn't get along with the girls which that was false information because he knew he couldn't fire me over a muffin so he used the fact that I had issue with a girl Brittany who was hired by the team lead and that is her cousin and so called her friend wen everyone and the girl Brittany told us when we started that was her cousin and I never worked at a place where u was allowed to hire your family or friends and allow them to do whatever they want to do ... From day one I knew it would be drama because he told me at the interview that there was nothing but drama and as long as I listen to him and do as I'm told I'll be ok and that he was trying to get rid of some of the ppl that was already there and when I start ... Mike and Roxanne are the worst ppl to be running that bakery because I never Heard a manager talk about some of the Employees the way he did and how he said [censored] them and that's cool that man should be gone alone with Roxanne and Brittany who is her cousin and that should never be allowed at all ... Then the girl Brittany lied and said I threating her witch isn't true at all and they said they was gonna Investigate and I don't see how they never asked none of the girls that was there what happened they just took Roxanne and Brittany word for it and let them two do all the things other workers got in trouble for like going on breaks together and things like that I would really like the Videos to be watched and u can see the things I'm saying are all true and not to Mention all the coaches there are very rude and disrespectful and feel they can be because they been there for years there is no way that mike sure still be a boss and Roxanne to be a team lead because right is right and wrong is wrong point blank... I want things looked into much more than they was I want all the girls talked to as well I'm also gonna keep going to the news and all that ... I'm also gonna show u some photos that can show u how things was left from time to time and how I worked as well...

• Updated by XsMeme, Apr 20, 2019

[censored]

Xs
Feb 08, 2019

Comments

• Ph
      Feb 08, 2019

Please learn how to use punctuation and paragraph breaks. The way this complaint is formatted now, no one will take the time and effort to read it.

• Be
      Feb 08, 2019

@Philly2019 I have to agree with you. The worst part is that I bet Brittney is over the age of 18 and yet he is calling her a girl. A fifth grader can do better. This person is a hypocrite. Calling adults girls when he complains about being mistreated. How immature. If I were Brittney I too would have an issue with you calling me a girl when I am over 18. Grow up Xmeme.

• Xs
      Apr 20, 2019

@Philly2019 It was the voice text

•   Feb 08, 2019

maybe they fired you because you cant communicate to save your hide.

• Be
      Feb 08, 2019

@Mrs Bean I bet he was harassing Brittney and her friends. That is why they fired him. Besides with his terrible spelling and grammar he has no right calling grown women girls.