Sam's Club / damage to property
I've been a member of Sam's Club for some time so I decided to get 4 new tires there. Deal was alright. Service personnel seemed fine enough.
However, when I picked up the car, there was a nasty dent at the back and on the bumper. Said they'd have to send away the video to Claims Management.
I was fairly confident they would do the decent thing and accept responsibility but no.
They only had a partial video record for the time car was in their possession but they said the burden of proof was on me to prove the damage occurred whilst in their possession. I was practically accused of lying. Also learned Sams Club do not have Garage Owners Liability. So, if your car is damaged there, no chance they'll accept responsibility. All in all, a very unpleasant experience.
More Sam's Club Complaints & Reviews
- Sam's Club - plus card membership 
- Sam's Club - extended warranty &exceptional service& 
- Sam's Club - do not purchase jewelry there 
- Smart Circle - Direc Tv - Sam's Club - scam artist 
- Sam's Club - unfair employee termination 
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - Earwig found on an Apple fritter bought from Sams on 6/23/2018
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - Produce Dept-Understocked
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - I canceled my membership over 4 months ago and havent received my refund
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - customer service 
- Sam's Club - sams club auto damage done and refusal to reimburse as promised