Sam's Club / tired of being ripped!
First, let me say that Paula of Sams Club Membership stated that other consumers would see this as a poor me versus poor service. If you do, that is fine, however I believe there are likely many more Humans out there, who are tired of being ripped.
On November 4, 2006, I purchased a 9ft Christmas Tree and 3 boxes of Stainless Steel Landscape lights from Sam's, where members are supposed to be getting the best deals. On December 09, 2006, I was in the store again, and found that the tree is now $40.00 less than 35 days ago, and the landscape lights are now $20.00 less/box than the same date. I spoke with a manager-Lori about this, and Lori said that they would not refund me the difference (A Member), as I didn't have my receipt, but even if I had it had to be noticed within 30 days of purchasing the product. I purchased this product from the very store they are now reduced, and I have to notice a reduction in the price in order to get a matched price from the same store which is supposed to be offering the best deals to members-What is wrong with this picture. Then Crissie, a Customer service representative, told me that I couldn't just come to the customer service counter and state I had gotten some item without a receipt, because then just anybody would be coming and doing this-mind you, again I am a member and they keep records of member purchases. All of this took place at the Sam's Club Store in Bowling Green, Kentucky. The member services representative I spoke with-Paula, did state that I could take my Christmas tree back down, pull up my landscape lights, and return the used items to the store with the receipt to get a refund on a gift card, and then turn around and purchase the items again at the cheaper price-Am I the only one that sees a problem with this picture?
Paola Mereghetti Zana's Response, Sep 03, 2017
Yesterday I bought 2 boxes of raspberries. I opened 1 box last night and all the raspberries were rotten.
Today I opened the other box and the raspberries were rotten too.
It is not the first time.
What I could do?
Paola Mereghetti Zana
More Sam's Club Complaints & Reviews
- Sam's Club - plus card membership 
- Sam's Club - extended warranty &exceptional service& 
- Sam's Club - do not purchase jewelry there 
- Sam's Club - Extended Warranty - beware of sam's club computer warranty 
- Smart Circle - Direc Tv - Sam's Club - scam artist 
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - service
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - not filling an opiate prescription - lufkin tx
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - bridal ring special order
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - ninja foodi one day sale
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - member's mark bread & pizza flour (25 lbs.)