SammyDress.comvery unprofessional.

I have ordered two swimsuits about three weeks ago. They said that it usually takes 10 days to deliver to my country, but I received nothing yet. I emailed them to see where my products are. Yesterday I received a message from them and was told that I have to wait another 25 days! Well, I can wait but I really doubt that I'll receive my stuff. Either way I will never order from them again! They have really cute clothes and great prices, but it's not worth the all the hassle. Stay away from SammyDress!

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2016

Dear Marie,
    Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
    I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. We have clearly been remiss on our end and will endeavor to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction.
    Would you please offer us your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    We cannot apologize enough for any inconveniences this may have caused you...or any of our customers.
    Sammydress Customer Service