SammyDress.com / they are ignoring all my messages!

Shenzhen, China

I purchased a shirt and two skirts on October 14th 2015. Also I paid extra money for the expedited shipping. They promised my items would be delivered within 7 business days. I waited for about two weeks and decided to contact SammyDress. Well, it is impossible to contact them by phone, because their line is always busy. Since it has been more than a week, I wanted them to refund my shipping fee. I sent them an email asking for someone to contact me by phone or in written form. So I left my phone number. Few more weeks passed, but there were no calls from them. I have never dealt with such an awful company! They are ignoring all my messages! Do not order anything from this website and avoid this company at all costs.

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2016

Dear Sue44,
    Thank you for notifying us of your complaint.
    We have 2 phone lines here are the number and, they might get busy very quick. Meanwhile, please note that our representative are online on the livechat 24/7 too.
    Could you please provide us with your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    Thank you very much for your cooperation.
    Sammydress Customer Service