SammyDress.comterrible

I have been trying to contact SammyDress regarding a dress that I had ordered. I've made an order about a month ago and received nothing yet. They asked me to give them my receipt and invoice number for them to straighten this out. Then they said that my order has shipped about three weeks ago. Well, this company is actually a scam and I've already called my bank and requested for the charges to be reversed.
And I also think that all the positive reviews are fake! Buyer beware and check the reviews before buying online!

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2016

Dear Martina,
    First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.
    We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.
    Could you please provide us with your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    We are grateful to all who take the time to review us and while the terrific reviews are lovely to get, it is the ones that tell us where we can improve that are invaluable.
    Sammydress Customer Service