SammyDress.comstay away!

I bought three items from this website, the shipping took too long, but I finally received my order about two weeks ago. When I opened the package I realized one item was missing, so I immediately contacted SammyDress customer care and explained the situation. Their rep apologized and promised to call me back. Few days later since no one contacted me I decided to call myself. No one picked up the phone, then I tried their live chat option and again no response. Then I went online and saw all the reviews. Well, this company is really bad. Two items that I received looked very cheap and quality was way off, and still no information about the missing one. Lesson learned, never again I will order from this website.

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2016

Dear Dolly,
    Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
    Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
    Would you please offer us your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
    Sammydress Customer Service