SammyDress.com / simply awful.

Shenzhen, China

I wish I read some reviews before ordering from SammyDress. Now I know everything about this company and I'm very scared! I purchased some items and paid for rush shipping. Few days later I received two emails from them. The first one was a payment confirmation email, and the second one stated that I need to pay some additional money in order to get a tracking number. I never heard about that, situation was quite strange, but I paid as they told. But when I went online to track my order I get nothing. I contacted the tracking service and they said my tracking number wasn't working. Since that day I have been calling Sammy dress every day, but they are always busy! I also went online to chat with customer service but no one ever answered me. I haven't received my order yet!

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, Jan 08, 2016

Dear Caroline,
    We are so grateful for this feedback. It means a lot to us.
    We would like to extend our sincerest apologies to the customer. We want every customer to be happy and clearly this is not the case here.
    Would you mind sending us your Valid Order Number or Ticket Number?
    Once again, I want to restate our apology to the customer for their experience. We will work hard to rectify this issue for them
    We kindly suggest every customer choose the most suitable shipping method if you want your order delivered in the decent time, for more information about shipping and handling, please kindly check http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-39.htm
    Thank you so much again for bringing the issue to our attention. We welcome all feedback as it enables us to continually improve to provide even better service to all our customers.
    Kind regards