SammyDress.com / I'm very upset

Shenzhen, China

I purchased a cute sweater 25/10/15 for my sister's birthday party. It was the sweater of her dreams she said. Three weeks passed, but it never arrived. I have written many messages asking about the status of the order. The written responses back would be very vague. The sweater I ordered was the cheapest. When a company has no problem taking your money immediately it has to respect its clients and answer their phone calls or respond in a written form. That would be enough for me. My poor sister didn't get her sweater and now has to go shopping and buy a new sweater. The birthday party is this Sunday! I'm so upset with this company.

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2016

Dear Lena,
    Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
    I want to extend my sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced.
    Would you please offer us your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
    We will also contact the customer to apologize for the delay and offer an accommodation for their troubles and inconvenience. We feel that this is the least we can do in the circumstances.
    Sammydress Customer Service