SammyDress.com / don't waste your time or money.

1 Shenzhen, China

Well, I bought a cardigan from SammyDress back in September. It looked cute and their website looked very professional. But only after I made an order I realized that the product shipped out from China. So it said to allow up to about a month for it to be delivered. One month passed but I didn't receive anything. I tried to contact the customer support and received only computer generated response. The message said they were to busy and will contact me later. So I continued to wait. I was so angry so I sent more messages and complains, but I was given the same "we are too busy" message. It is now January and still nothing. I actually think I'm just out of $20. I doubt that I'm going to ever receive my item.

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2016

Dear Nana,
    Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
    Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
    Could you please provide us with your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
    Sammydress Customer Service