SammyDress.com / absolute garbage!

Shenzhen, Chile

I bought 5 dresses from SammyDress, but received only 2. When I contacted customer support they said that the other 3 were out of stock. They refused to give me a refund and offered a store credit. The dresses I received were ugly and looked cheap. The quality was very bad, and items looked nothing like the pictures on the site. The description said it's cotton, but it is not and the size was too small. This entire company is a joke. They don't answer any questions and they put you on hold for long periods of time. 3 dresses never arrived and the other two went go to the garbage. Just a waste of money.

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2016

Dear Honga,
    Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
    Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
    Would you please offer us your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    We are also upset at the customer's dissatisfaction and want to ensure they are perfectly satisfied with their experience. We need to identify where the disconnect was so we may prevent it from happening again.
    Again, I am extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.
    Sammydress Customer Service