Sammydress / terrible experience

I finally received my items, however I am extremely disappointed! Quality is super rubbish and size are absolutely ridiculous. None of the dresses I've ordered fit properly, too tight even though I ordered the right size. One dress was supposed to have a zipper, but there was nothing. I contacted customer service and they were pretty nice. They very friendly and promised to help. But that was about two weeks ago. I doubt I'll get my money back. I cannot recommend this company to anyone and I will never order anything from them again. SammyDress is such a huge disappointment.

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2016

Dear Ann112,
    Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.
    We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.
    Could you please provide us with your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    We are grateful to all who take the time to review us and while the terrific reviews are lovely to get, it is the ones that tell us where we can improve that are invaluable.
    Sammydress Customer Service

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2016

Dear Juiceorange1,
    Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.
    Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
    You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
    Sammydress Customer Service