Sammy Dress / poorly made merchandise; no returns accepted!

1 United States
Phone: 9095819508

Scam scam scam scam scam! Do not buy from them! No refunds accepted. No one answers the phone. I've been calling the us number. The only communication i'm getting back is from a guy named walla overseas who is telling me they can give me 15% of my purchase back and still won't provide an address. I don't want their merchandise... Very cheap material, poorly made, see through. I was warned by my coworker and now i'm warning you! I've only lost $30 but hopefully i can prevent you this inconvenience!

• SammyDress.com Customer Care's Response, May 11, 2016

Dear Karina Nistal,
    We very much regret issue and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
    You can return the items back to us for the refund or the resend if you do not like the items.
    Here is our warranty terms and policy about warranty link: http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-16.htm
    Could you please provide us with your order number so that we can check your order and send you the best solution?
    Once again we apologize for any inconveniemce we may have caused. Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Sammydress Customer Service