Sam Wexler Plumbing / Poor quality of work

United States Review updated:
2.8

First time I used Sam Wexler plumbing to repair a wax ring on my toilet. The charge was $150.00 for installing a $4.00 wax ring,which I was told would last 10 years. 8 months later the toliet is leaking in the same spot. I was told the work was only guaranteed for 30 days. Why was I told it would hold up for ten years. I am now told they will replace it again for the same charge.
Va

Comments

Al
  10th of Jan, 2008
well consider it a learning expierence, for $150 you now know how to diagnose the problem, go to home depot and repair it yourself.
Li
  27th of Jan, 2010
THIS IS REALLY UNFORTUNATE BECAUSE I AM A REGULAR CUSTOMER OF SAM WEXLER PLUMBING. I USE THEM FOR ALL OF MY PLUMBING NEEDS FOR MY VERIOUS PROPERTIES AS WELL AS MY OWN HOME. THEIR TECHNICIANS ARE ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL, CLEAN, AND EFFICIENT AND THEIR OFFICE STAFF IS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP ME OUT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO MY FAMLY AND FRIENDS.
Mo
  17th of Feb, 2011
I recently used Sam Wexler plumbing and they tried to tell me that the plumbing in my kitchen was not to code. I will admit that I do not know a lot about plumbing so I elected to obtain a few estimates before deciding to hire a vendor. I was told by 3 different plumbers that there was nothing wrong with the way my kitchen plumbing was connected. Sounds to me like they were trying to take advantage and make a quick buck.
He
  27th of May, 2011
Plumbing code is a very in depth knowledge to have. Maybe the other plumbers who came by were just not educated?