Sam Frees Fusion Exploration / Rip off

Sam Frees Fusion Exploration promised me to triple my money that I might invest in his business in just a year time. I did so and during this year he was reporting that everything is going fine but when payday came he was already unreachable. Don’t fall for possible new scams of this guy.

Comments

• Co
      11th of Mar, 2013

Please let me know the detais of your experience! He has solicited me and I am skeptical.

• Mo
      25th of Apr, 2013

Please state your name or contact information. That is, if you are truly an investor and not just competition putting up false information, sir.

P.S. Fusion Exploration was not even a company for a "year" when you posted this.

• Ge
      23rd of Jul, 2015

The report is so vague that "shotgun28" is either a competitor or a former employee. Is this article about Sam Frees or Fusion Exploration?

Please be specific. I value most of the comments, on the internet, about businesses but something like the comments above really bother me. Not helpful at all. Do your own research. I found out that Sam Frees did not own the company until late 2013. Check the SEC filings.