Salvation Army - Lodi, CA / expired food

Lodi, CA, US Review updated:

I understand that getting a handout from the Salvation Army is a blessing. My mother who worked her entire life and has been unable to find a job in the pass 3 years and is now dependant on her Social Security which is a total of $1, 300. She uses the Salvation Army in Lodi, Ca for assistance to help meet ends. (I am in the same boat and help as best as I can)

She receives food that is expired for months. This is amazing that an organization that is so well known and gives her a box a food once of month that is expired, moths and all. Talk about being kicked when you are down. How do you help your loved one when she is dependant on aide after working and lossing her investments in the crash. I will gladly video tape the entire pick-up proceedure from and show evidence of this misdeed and misuse of funds.

HELP OUR SENIORS EAT WITH RESPECT!!! CHECK YOUR LOCAL DUMPSTER DIVERS, I AM SURE THEY ONCE WERE HOME OWNERS AND WERE FROM THE WORKING CLASS.

Comments

• Do
      Jul 31, 2014

DO NOT DONATE TO THE SALVATION ARMY PERIOD!! THE BIGGEST SCAM IN THE UNIVERSE!!