Salvation Army - Lodi, CA / expired food
I understand that getting a handout from the Salvation Army is a blessing. My mother who worked her entire life and has been unable to find a job in the pass 3 years and is now dependant on her Social Security which is a total of $1, 300. She uses the Salvation Army in Lodi, Ca for assistance to help meet ends. (I am in the same boat and help as best as I can)
She receives food that is expired for months. This is amazing that an organization that is so well known and gives her a box a food once of month that is expired, moths and all. Talk about being kicked when you are down. How do you help your loved one when she is dependant on aide after working and lossing her investments in the crash. I will gladly video tape the entire pick-up proceedure from and show evidence of this misdeed and misuse of funds.
HELP OUR SENIORS EAT WITH RESPECT!!! CHECK YOUR LOCAL DUMPSTER DIVERS, I AM SURE THEY ONCE WERE HOME OWNERS AND WERE FROM THE WORKING CLASS.
More Salvation Army - Lodi, CA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - co worker and the back stabbing and lies 
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment 
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices 
- The Salvation Army USA - service 
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees