Salute Visa / fraud

117 Cane StBogota, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 313 999 9490
after 4 month of oppening the salute credir card; the program was terminatate. it happen to be termenated after they charged me the 150$ yearly fee. I've always payed my bill on time and sometime way before due date. Salute raised my credit limits just so they can charge the 150$ yearly fee. So, i've googled the company's problem and i found out that they are under invetigation by the federal goverment for fraud. i'm very upset abd angry because i fowled Salute terms and conditions also their rules, but i was F... (be aware and carful)

Comments

Ri
  3rd of Jan, 2009
Those lousy con-artists! They increased my credit limit AND lowered my annual fee to $100. Within weeks of doing so, they terminated the product, as they like to call it. Now they are hounding me to pay, but they refuse to tell me WHERE the money is going. They refuse to send me any information on their business - location, etc. They refuse to at least write off the $100 fee. Someone needs to stop these crooks. Until I know where my money is going, they're not getting a dime from me!
Mi
  1st of Feb, 2009
I agree! I followed every thing they said also.
I just got back from trying to use my card. Declined why.
I called a rep he said "sorry out of busimess." I did ask the rep 'what bank was backing them, he stammered a little and it's Urban Bank & Trust and(can you believe this) said "I could apply for "mytributecard.com") I was born at night but it wasn't last night! there has got to be something wrong this, or I just missed it!
I'm in FL. I didn't know they could that, so from reading other posts on this subject I think we, salute card holders get together and do something!
I'm calling the governor, the attorney general, the BBB, the feds truth in lending, and whatever else comes to mind, maybe Obama! State reps I voted for, the sec, because I feel with a 200 dollar avail credit and not being able to access it, I shoild not have to pay any maintenance fees! I don't want to pay int either but I can't come with a logical reason, I did use there money. I hope someone with more comp/internet ex starts a blog or something so we can get together!
for ex my ex and I got a B Of A card years ago with a lifetime 5.9% int rate. B of A sold it to somebody and the rate went to 8.9%. got a letter about class action suit or something, signed it sent back didn't think much of it, we won! got a check in the mail about a year later for whatever 3% was over the 5.9
sorry so long, see ya