Salute Credit Card / Cancelling cards without notice

I found out today, that on Jan. 30, my credit card was terminated. This is after two days ago, receiving a letter from Salute that stated that they had increased my credit limit. I contacted the company whose customer service center was based in Central America. I was informed by the customer service representative, that the company was getting rid of the program. However, I was not provided with any other information, other than my credit will not be impacted by this (yeah, like I believe that). Anyway, I had to find out by researching the internet that this has been going on for months. I am not happy about this as I pay my balance in full every month. This company's treatment of good customers is shameful.

Rh

Comments

• Si
      21st of Feb, 2009

WHATS THE PROBLEM I GOT A NOTICE FROM SALUTE JUST LIKE YOU ALL DID FOR THE MOST OF WHO SAY YOU DIDNT GET ONE MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK AT WHAT ADDRESS YOU RESIDE AT SECONDLY ITS NOT SALUTE THATS PUTTING A STOP AT THE PROGRAM ITS THE BANK WHO ISSUED THE CARDS THIREDLY I CAN SAY FOR SURE THAT THOSE OF YOU LOOKING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN FYI EVERYONE YOU AGREED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITION OF THE CARD GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR BACKSIDE AND LIVE WITH IT PAY OFF THE AMOUNT YOU OWE AND MOVE ON

16th of Apr, 2009

Yes i had the same problem too they canceller my card without notice after I payed they and then they said your card has bein canceller that was not right at all I want my money back too.

16th of Apr, 2009

I am mad as hell about that because they could have done a better job than that

16th of Apr, 2009

I no next time about they and tribute credit card was the same too they did'nt let me no other they cancaller my card too without notice and i want my money back from too

you right about that

• Sh
      27th of Sep, 2009

They did the same to me and without notice. I just want to pay off the balance and be done with them! I paid to get this card and they cancel with a negative reason when my card was never late!