Saluta Ventures / Total scam

SALUTA VENTURES is seeking a minimum of 5, 000 IT and other professionals for ICT Networks in various countries...
(Five-Thousand personnel ..well well and see that's still minimum ... so let's guess what a team they plan to have in future .. 50, 000 or 500, 000 or 5, 000, 000 .. ??!!)
Among these all are home based jobs !!!? as listed below:
Online Trader (training provided all countries)
Online Customer Service Representative
Internet Marketer - (all countries)
Human Resources Recruiter (all countries)
Home Based Data Entry (all countries)

And no serious strict qualifications are required(even a monkey can do the jobs offered with payments quite generous !!) and there is no deadline for the applications i.e. the job positions are always open till the eternity for gullible jobless people all around the world in (all countries) .

These crooks have been adverting banners in each page of their website to link to sign-up page of http://www.easy-forex.com which is a Total Scam.

Be

Comments

• Al
      23rd of Sep, 2009

I agree! I got scammed myself, I feel so cheated!!!

• Ko
      23rd of Sep, 2009

I almost got scammed. I doubted when they started asking for fees. So when I did my research, I found this.

• Da
      23rd of Sep, 2009

this illegal entity wasted my ###in time... I don't know how the people behind it can take this kind of money making scam...

• Al
      15th of Sep, 2010

yes they are scammers and mostly the [censor] for the ict services arm they aer such dirty low life