SaltWaterFishImporters.com / Rip off co mpany!

8985 Biscayne BlvdMiami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 786-2004002

I had ordered live sand fro this company the sand was promised to be fed exed to my door the sand never arrived. I proceeded to contact the store after literaly 100 or more calls no one ever answers the phone and no one ever returns my phone calls or emails of which i sent about 50 yes 100 or more calls and 50 emails. the only name i got any where is roger gillman. I do not know if it a real name or a fake one.

Definitely do not do business with this company, about a week and a half after i started calling and emailing he changed the name of his company from tropco.com to saltwaterfishimporters.com. Stay away from this guy unless you want to lose your money!
Va

Comments

Ro
  15th of Feb, 2008
This is absolutely false. There was a shipping error and this guy is just being very difficult after I have tried to resolve this with him several times.

-Roger
ROGER GILLMAN IS NO LONGER WITH SALTWATER FISH IMPORTERS
IT IS BECAUSE OF COMPLIANTS LIKE YOOUR HE IS GONE HE IS NO LONGER AN OWNER
Sh
  23rd of Aug, 2010
This company ripped me off for $146.40, Mr roger Gillman promised to send my order about 6 times. Every time I called there was new excuses as to why it hadn't been sent. Neither Roger Gillman nor saltwaterfishimporters.com ever took care of me. Paypal was unable to reverse charges as they took the money out of paypal the moment it hit and then closed their paypal account so as to block paypal from getting my money back!!!

SaltwaterFish Logo SaltwaterFish