Salt Lake Valley Protective Services / Mike Vigil, Brandon Snively, Chris Barney and Company

1 1380 S. West Temple StreetSalt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-485-3100

This complaint is on: Salt Lake Valley Protective Services, AKA: Valley Protective Services, SLVPS, and Salt Lake Valley Protective Parking Enforcement

There are alot of security companies in the Salt Lake Valley who are all professional and dont have to "Redefine Proffessioanlism". Unfortunately Salt Lake Valley Protective Services is NOT one of them. Salt Lake Valley Protective Services is owned and operated by the same two clowns (Mike Vigil and Brandon Snively) whom the Utah Department of Occupational and Proffessional Licensing had to shut down in 2004 for multiple ethical and State Regulatory Violations. They also had a Security Officer Rape a girl at the Heartland apartmentmets around 2002 and they were bouncing paychecks to their employees every pay day. You can call the Dept. of Professional and Occupational licensing and ask for Clyde Ormond or Gaylin Kester in investigations and they will confirm that this is true!!

As of 2005, less then a year after the State of Utah shut them down, Brandon Snively had his room-mate, Mike Vigil re open their company and apply with the State for licensure. Even though they were all ready illegally engaged in the business after being shut down and this is how Brandon Snively PERMANATELY LOST HIS LICENSE TO EVER BE A SECURITY OFFICER IN UTAH FOREVER. Just pop into Valley Protectives office, Mr. Snively will be behind the window in his polo with no uniform or gun. Go to www.dopl.utah.gov and verify Brandon Snively, you will see he holds NO LICENSE.

Now Salt Lake Valley Protective Services, LLC is NOT-really "Redefining Professionalism" as they claim on their business cards and such. They are the same old clowns doing the same old things! They intentionally made their badges look like Salt Lake City Police Department just like Valley Protectives patrol cars were trying to look like Salt Lake Police cars. They even have a retired FBI Agent as their "Qualifying Agent". What type of retired FBI Agent would support a immoral company like Salt Lake Valley Protective Services to continue to impersonate local law enforcement, and bounce employees paychecks which is agaist Federal Labor Laws, boy this company is all about redefining professionalism! And the best part of this whole thing is now Valley Protective Employees are standing up to not getting paid and a bunch of them went to the Office (May 2009) with South Salt Lake City Police Officer to try to get their paychecks! Way to go guys, thats redefining professionalism.

Lets break down there management and name names:

Owner on paper with State is Mike Vigil.
Under the table Owner Partner is Brandon Snively.
Business Development Manager and wanna be "COP" and a wanna be Special operations Officer is little Chris Barney. Oh boy, let me educate you on Barney 5 and his history. He worked for Peak Alarm [protected]) and he worked for the former FIRST Slimey Salt Lake Protective Services, and he has been hired and fired by many other companies since then. He also flagrently violates Non-Compete Agreements with almost every Security Company he has worked for. He has worked for about every security company in the Valley and is a real gun slinger. He will pull his gun playing cop every chance he gets, he is one of those Security (Unprofessional) Officers that was picked on growing up and just could cut the Military or the Police Acadamy so he is playing want to be cop. He drives the Tahoe marked Salt Lake Valley Protective Services Patrol truck which you may see around Bountiful, or Salt Lake City, which vehicle is marked "Special Operations". The only "special operations" they have is their special redfinition of UNPROFESSIONALISM. I hope all Law Enforcement Agencies in Davis County, Salt lake County and Utah and Weber and Summit Counties all be on the look out for the impersonators of Law Officers which Salt Lake Valley and their Qualifying Agent all allow! Heck and this
"alleged retired FBI AGENT"

It also needs to be known that a lot of us here worked for Valley Protective Services here in Utah and their management encourages us patrol officers to falsify paper work and say we are hitting accounts. Even worse back last June of 2008 one of Salt Lake Valley Protective Services Managers Mr. Bret Rodeback, was texting on his cell in his Security Patrol Car while going to an Alarm and he struck a passenger car hard, in front of his car and KILLED 2 Juveniles. Fortunately The Utah Highway Patrol had high turn over in investigations and Bret Rodeback's brother (Dale Rodeback) is a Murray Police Officer so it is no wonder our unethical Utah Highway Patrol failed to site or file any charges of Negligent Homicide or Vehicular Manslaughter against Bret Rodeback. This can be used as a sample case by all future Defense Attorney's whom represent members of the public who hit and kill people on our roads to get them off scott free like Bret Rodeback did. I hope and pray that these familys whom sufferred the death of two loved ones and injuries of two others get good Attorney's and sue the pants off of Valley Protective. Luckily good security officers have been jumping ship from the shanadagons of Valley Protective and are going to work now for other good Security Companies.

Now unfortunately we need to name clients names who unfortunately Salt Lake Valley Protective Services has been hiding there dirty past and dirty present from:

Utah Apartment Association
Fairstone at Riverview ApartmentsHunterswoods Apartments
Trailor Parks in Clearfield and Salt Lake City
Phelps Trucking in North Salt Lake City
Storage Units in North Salt Lake by Center street and the RR tracks

Any other companies, or Utah Apartment complexes and apartment managers need to be aware that Salt Lake Valley Protective Services is the MOST unethical company to ever work Security in the Utah area. If you want to support a "huge Liability" and pay cheap money for a dirty security company like Several apartment management teams here in Utah have then you can take the risk of Barney shooting someone, or officers dogging their patrol hits, or raping someone! We encourage you all as viable future clients looking for Security to Define Professionalism and Do not Contract out with Salt Lake Valley Protective Agency AKA - Cop wanna bees. I hope between DOPL or the Dept. of Occupational and Professional Licensing and local Law Enforcement this crooked and unethical company can be shut down. I would encourage current or former security officers to come forward to DOPL Investigations on violations they are aware of Salt Lake Valley Protective Services violations of Labor Laws or other State Laws.

Respectfully,

Leaders in The Utah Security Industry and factual witneeses of all events herein by past and current employees of Salt Lake Valley Protective!

PS> Contact Gaylin Kester in DOPL Investigations to post complaints on Salt Lake Valley Protective services...@ gkester@utah.gov, or you may contact the Beaureu 6 Manager at DOPL, Mr. Clyde Ormond at cormond@utah.gov and they would be more then happy to listen to any and all complaints one has against the currupt Salt Lake Valley Protective crew!

More Salt Lake Valley Protective Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      15th of May, 2009

For quite a while now, I have noticed bickering going on between several "Leaders in The Utah Security Industry" in various online forums, some saying how good or bad Wasatch Security is, or how good or bad Metro Protective Agency is, or what sort of pathetic antics Cory Green is tying to pull this time, and I have to shake my head. It is no wonder, to me, that the general public looks at our industry with disdain, and sees us all with little more respect than door-to-door vacuum cleaners. The above "factual" information is little more than a deplorable attempt of one of the same people who spends his/her time posting these "factual" complaints, while providing little actual fact to back it up, and then fails to even sign it with his/her real name (afraid of something?). I have never replied to, commented on, or even paid much attention to this rubish before, and do so now, only out of pure and simple disgust for the "ethics" of people such as the "AssociationforSecurityEthicsinUtah", or who we shall henceforth refer to as "C.G." (for no reason, of course). And, although there is plenty that can be said of this industry, I will NOT stoop to the same level of C.G. and the others who spend countless hours going back and forth trying to decide who's dad can beat up who in the playground, as I have seen. I will, however, make a few facts of my own.
    Fact #1 - The author of the above statment should spend less time worrying about what his competition is doing, and more time learning the important lessons of grammatics, spelling, and punctuation. Oh, and trying to better his own service rather than attempting to belittle others would be a good idea, too.
    Fact #2 - The "Leaders in The Security Industry and factual witneeses" (sic) is an oxymoron. And please refer to "Fact #1" in regards to your own name.
    Fact #3 - Salt Lake Valley Protective Agency, as it is correctly known (I mean, if your going to go around spitting out "facts" please at least attempt to use at least one actual, provable fact), was formed in 2005. We saw that the poor level of service, and constant fighting going on in the security industry was in need of some assistance, and created our company with the motto and goal of "Redefining Professionalism". We believe in providing honest, professional, and proactive security services to the area, and to be flexibile and broad in what we offer, and have since grown to become the largest security patrol provider in the State of Utah. We offer 24-hour services, and staff a fully-functioning 24-hour Dispatch Center with actual, live people (in other words, you won't be calling into an answering center hundreds of miles away, or transfered to a "mobile dispatcher" (i.e. security officers in the field answering a cell phone). We own our own full-service towing operations, and are able to provide many options when it comes to the parking enforcement needs of clients. We provide more training than anyone else that we're aware of (sorry - this might not be a "fact", simply because we don't actually know for a "fact" how much everyone else provides. We just know that we provide a lot of training every month, to every employee, and few other companies provide nearly the same amount. In fact, most simply give people a DVD to watch, and call it "training").
    Fact #4 - Our employees are our true strenghts. C.G. makes claims above as if people are jumping ship left and right, but that is absolutely not true. We have maintained most of our current staff for well over one year (remarkable for the security industry), and the key players have been the same since our conception. And, while every company (no, seriously - every company) has flaws in regards to staff, operations, or other areas in business, we have obviously found some level of success for some reason. We are always striving to improve in our level of service, adapt to the ever-changing needs of our clients, and emerge with new technologies and products to keep us on the front lines of our industry. And, although we appear to be the target of a slander-happy, sad little man here, the truth of the matter is that people see us, and are afraid. They are afraid of the fact that we have the largest fleet of patrol vehicles in the industry. They are afraid of the fact that we care about our clients and employees, and are able to retain both. And, they are afraid of the fact that they will never amount to anything more than a pathetic jump-from-one-company-to-the-next, making-false-"factual"-statements-online-because-that's-all-they'll-ever-be-good-at, no-named "Leader in The Utah Security Industry".
    Fact #5 - Trying to attack Chris Barney? I mean, seriously... I have known this guy for several years, and I can only say one word when it comes to Chris - "DEDICATION". Dedication when it comes to working six or seven days per week because apartments suddenly burn down, or get flooded with mud. Dedication when it comes to taking phone calls from interested clients, even when he is camping two states away. Dedication when it comes to showing each and every client that they are important and that we care about their needs. And, probably, above all, dedication when it comes to putting up with the constantly evolving, and never-ending tasks that he finds himself assigned to. So do not cry to me about Chris Barney, just because he drives a nicer vehicle than you, or because he has found more success than you will ever muster to amount to as you bounce from one job to the next.
    Fact #6 - Attempting to make Bret Rodeback look bad becuase of a horrible and tragic accident proves to me, and hopefully to anyone else out there who spends the time to read over this novel, that you are a true piece of work. Bret is a humble person, a good friend, a serious leader, and a better man than you can ever dream to become, and will probably never forget the unfortunate chain of events that occured last summer. No, he was not "texting" as you claim, but rather, hit a car that had stalled in a lane of traffic on a busy freeway. Our hearts have always went out to those involved, and your pretending to "care" by saying that someone should "sue the pants off" of us is, quite simply, disgusting.
    Fact #7 - If Salt Lake Valley Protective Agency has a "retired FBI agent" as our Qualifying Agent, wouldn't that say something good about us, and not something bad? I mean, the FBI is the most elite law enforcement agency in the country, and to have somebody like that on staff should be considered a positive thing. Perhaps, though, we should have opted for somebody more like yourself. (Don't worry, we still have your email application on-file, and often get a laugh out of it. What was that that you said again... that WE were the only ones that you could ever want to work for? Sorry about not ever considering it, though.)

I really shouldn't go on much further, and I'll close by stating that if anyone - and I do mean ANYONE - wants to know the truth about Salt Lake Valley Protective Agency, and our operations, please come on by our office. We have nothing to hide, and would love to show you what we mean when we say "Redefining Professionalism". Oh, and by the way... no, I will not be responding to the "follow up" posts that will surely come from you and your multiple "personalities"/names that you have used time and time again, because you have taken up enough of my busy schedule responding to all of your nonsense.

• Js
      18th of Jul, 2009

Wow - I can't help myself but take the bait on this one. I googled SLVPS to find a phone number to touch base with a friend but instead found multiple tirades from someone that obviously has a giant chip on their shoulder.

As someone who worked for SLVPD I will give you the paycheck thing. Why it's an issue, I do not know - but it is the reason I terminated my employment. I do have to say though, the current economy is filled with businesses scraping to get by. There could be many a reasons behind that. I doubt you have any genuine concern for the "trials" of current/former SLVPD employees - other than waving your red flag and hoping they'll join your charge.

Outside of the checks, everything you stated regarding the manner in which they do business is completely incorrect. I witnessed first hand the system of monitoring SLVPS has in place. No one there was encouraged to fake their hits and although they may not have known it, there was/is a system in place (as there is with every business) where lower ranking individuals are observed by those with higher authority.

I suppose it is a giant waste of my time to even attempt to debate with you as you clearly have a mindset and an agenda. but in closing, I will just add that speaking as someone who really has no attachment or connection to anything security related anymore - when I google security, as I'm sure many potential customers do, and find all this garbage - all these never ending rants against SLVPS from whoever it is posting them, it makes me think SLVPS is probably the better company. It really reflects poorly on whoever is typing all this garbage against them. It leaves me feeling like the complainer is bitter and skeevy - not that SLVPS is skeevy. I'm sure you won't believe me and you'll just chalk it up to me having an attachment to SLVPS that I really don't have - but I'd seriously encourage you to take a step back, or even stop some random person on the street and ask them to do a google search, read all your warfare and see what their ending assessment is. I'd be willing to garner that I'm not the only one that is left with the exact opposite feeling you're hoping for.

You're so close to the situation and so obviously angry that you can't see the forest for the trees - truly, to the average reader and potential customer - you are hurting yourself much more than SLVPS... you rant on about how terrible they are and then give a large list of respected companies that trust them - right there, you lose your credibility. I mean maybe SLVPS could be a joke and have one or two clients - maybe a family connection to some business or something but if they were what you claimed, they wouldn't be able to pull off the client list that YOU, yourself, credit them with.

12th of Sep, 2009

The original post smacks of yellow journalism, but as a member of the public who has no connection to the security industry, I can say that my experience matches the overall tone of the complaint. I've interacted with Snively and found him to be an arrogant, aggressive bully - a "wannabe cop" in the worst sense of the word, who very much enjoys his false sense of authority, and takes pleasure in putting people in their place. As an owner of numerous businesses, I would simply recommend that any business who values their reputation stay far, far away from Salt Lake Valley Protective and its subsidiaries and look instead for a reputable company run by reputable individuals.

25th of Sep, 2009

oh please, slvps are a bunch of robo cops that couldnt make it. its pretty bad when salt lake pd calls your company "salt lake valley defective services" and as far as your special ops crap goes its probably not even up and running. and why would a security company need a special ops team anyways? probably because they want to feel important and bust drug dealers with the local PD and clear out buildings and assist the swat officers.
    LMAO. SLCPD changed thier graphics because of you clowns.
    you guys are damn lucky i didnt turn you in when some slvps robocop tried to stop me with green lights. i just slowed down and pulled up next to him at the stop light and told him to [censored] himself what i should have done was called PD. god and then i always see your robo cars on beck street in the trailer yard with thier park lights on and the front of their car half way out of the drive way like they are running radar, what a bunch of homos.

27th of Sep, 2009

i also want to say to the original poster of this forum that the phelps trucking yard in north salt lake is NOT owned by phelps it is owned by l.w. miller and phelps pays a fee to rent space there. phelps has his own security/cargo enforcement team. i know because i work in the l.w. miller yards nightly.

27th of Sep, 2009

hey thief green. when are you going to pay your people that you owe from the salt palace and community protective. dont pass judgement on slvps when your no better. you need to come clean and pay all your back pay and quit blaming it on wasatch security. your no better than a bank robber, or someone who takes advantage of a senior citizen. sure nice to know that you can sleep well at night and pay your bills while my kids starve to death so you can buy some cammy bimbo dinners, rings, gambling in wendover, and an abortion.
    but i cant even keep gas in my car or food on my table because your checks are only worth the paper theier written on. and i want to say that im not a [censored]ing gun slinger.

• 0 Votes

Attention all Utah business owners, mainly apartment complexes and such.
    Cory Green Has Returned with, yet, another Security Company. He has attempted to run, and has failed, over 4 different Security companies in the last 4 years. If you think I lie, if you do a simple Google search you'll find his name on DOPL's meeting list, named as a Qualified Agent For the Following, Coleman Facilities Management, CPS, Black Lake Patrol, and now Statewide Patrol Agency.
    I cannot figure out why DOPL keeps allowing for this clown to keep opening up security companies and not busting him on his lies, cheats, and cons.
    Hopefully you're not in business with this man. You can read many jaded accounts about those he's screwed over, and taken advantage of. The man has not honor, no integrity, and will attempt to sue you at the drop of a hat.
    Don't worry, he'll make a big fuss about suing you, then never doing it, because he has no leg to stand on. Could you imagine him in court? All you'd need to do is parade his victims in front of a jury to tip them off as to the kind of guy he is.

Careful, Here's info from DOPL's site

Status Change Reason: VOLUNTARY - NON-DISCIPLINARY
    Original Issue Date: 11/12/2008
    Expiration Date: 05/27/2009
    Docket Number: N/A

How he has no disciplinary action amazes me
    Name: CORY NEWT GREEN
    Status Change Reason: LICENSE ISSUANCE
    Original Issue Date: 10/23/2001
    Expiration Date: 11/30/2010
    Docket Number: N/A
    Don't be a sucker, avoid this man like the plague

A Concerned Citizen

• Fr
      18th of Oct, 2009

As a former SALT LAKE VALLEY PROTECTIVE AGENCY, I know first hand how they exactlly operate. I know how they treat their employess and most importantly, I know how they actually treat their clients.

These people have absoloutly no respect for their employess. I have never ever worked for a company as bad as SLVP.

I was told many times by one of the owners to leave one account and go to another with out having a replacement. Oh and I was told not to write anything about it in my Daily Activity Report (DAR).

As for their training, hmmm yeah all I can say is that you don't get any training. They just simply write on your folder that you have recieved the training (Some how I managed to get 16 hours required for my security license, hmm They never even trained me for one minute)

• Fr
      18th of Oct, 2009

FYI,
    If you have no been paid by SLVP, you should file a small claim law suit against them. Or even call Utah Labor commision. I did and was able to get most of my money back.

• Pr
      19th of Oct, 2009

That's a bunch of garbage. I've worked with them now for almost two years, and have recieved more training than i ever imagined. I worked for two companies before them, and never got anything more than being sat down in front of a dvd and told to watch the training video. That was a joke. Now I get at least a class EVERY month. If you didn't take advantage of that, then you're the [censored], you can't blame them! And i have PERSONALLY seen them fire people for ever falsifying documents so your other claim is garbage too. Unfortunately for you, you simply couldn't hack it here, and now have to go off crying about not working here anymore. Pretending to know "exactly" how they operate means one thing to me - that you either have never worked here, as you claim, or you're somebody from another company trying to use these complaint boards to "sell" your services. Either way, you definitely were never a "former employee" as claimed by your "name".

They're not perfect here, but the difference is that they DO care about us, and about their clients, and have done more for me and my family than any other previous job. People like you just make me sick - going around trying to badmouth something that you have no idea about. If you're thinking about working here or being one of their clients, don't listen to the crap that these people spit around. I'm sure if you call SLVPA, they will more than meet your expectations. They have mine.

• Du
      27th of Oct, 2009

and why is salt lake valley protective services doing towing now also i think thats a big conflict of interest dont you think they are no good P.O.S we need to find some way to get them outta the state thanks love your worest nightmare:)

16th of Nov, 2009

care about thier people huh? why is it that i have talked to a couple of guys that got paid on the 25th of october 09 and still have the checks in thier wallet because they cant cash them. if i worked for you clowns i would be suing the s**t out of you.

• Ai
      20th of Nov, 2009

This company is a joke. I know someone who works there and let me tell you if I had to deal with these yahoo's, I would go nuts. It never fails that this person can never ever get there checked cashed or deposited due to lack of funds. And further more, when they do deposit a check into the bank, it has to be held for 24hours before anyone can even try to cash there check. Then when you do get your check finally cashed, it is two weeks later and you then have another check that you can't get cashed. Not only that, if you deposit your check and it bounces, you have to pay all the fee's, they will not pay you back for crap. It is really sad that the guys there can't cash there checks and be paid like normal employees. The person I know works his butt off all the time for them and works when they need that person and basically works for free. If I were the employee's, I would go on strike and sue the hell out of them. The are very ignorant people that have not one clue on how to run a business properly.

9th of Feb, 2010

Okay, first off, the company may have a supposedly tarnished image to some members of the community, but you know what, the officers of SLVPA have to go through training mandated by DOPL, to even be allowed to work with a valid license! I have spoken to Brandon Snively on more than one occasion, and he has never once acted in an aggressive manner towards any of SLVPA's employees. I for one live in an apartment community that has hired SLVPA for patrol duties, and I know for a fact that their people DO their jobs! If you're gonna slander someone, my advice is to think before you speak. Oh, and need I mention that I ran my own investigation using DOPL's site, and found NO disciplinary action taken against Mr. Snively, or any of their management staff, the men and women working for SLVPA are all good people, we bust our backsides to stay up to date on mandated training, so that the clients that hire us get the quality service they pay for. I may have not met Mike Vigil yet, but I for one am proud to be one of his employees.

• Fo
      10th of Feb, 2010

CR202 - you said you found no complaints against brandon or mike ? or SLVPA. well here are the links from dopl and citations numbers... enjoy

Salt Lake Valley Protective Agency 17041, 14065, 21146(Security); 21148(Burglar
    Alarm)

found here http://www.dopl.utah.gov/investigations/citations/citations/CIT-R-S.pdf
    (page 22 of 55)

Snively, Brandon 14088 (Contract Security)
    Snively, Charles Brandon 14089 (Contract Security)

(page 38 of 55)

Vigil, Michael 17041, 21146(Security); 21148 (Burglar alarm)

found here http://www.dopl.utah.gov/investigations/citations/citations/CIT-T-Z.pdf
    (page 22 of 46)

Security Companies & Guards ...Vigil, Michael ...4946954-6302... 21148 ...3/2/2009 ...Practice Beyond Scope of License

found here http://www.dopl.utah.gov/investigations/citations/monthly_cit_2009-03.pdf
    (3rd entry on the list)

Security Companies & Guards... Salt Lake Valley Protective Agency... 5364826-6301 ...21146 ...1/17/2009 ...Unauthorized Practice

found here http://www.dopl.utah.gov/investigations/citations/monthly_cit_2009-01.pdf
    (23rd entry on list)

Status Change Reason: FAILURE TO FILE RENEWAL
    Original Issue Date: 10/16/1998
    Expiration Date: 07/31/2004
    Docket Number: N/A

information from here https://secure.utah.gov/llv/search/detail.html?license_id=295687

I however happen to know that Brandon still works at SLVPA, and wears a shirt carrying there crown and circle logo. His call sign IS ECHO 1 (enforcement 1). As he does "parking enforcement" rather then security. persay... although I have witnessed him carry a firearm. and act in a management function.

I also went through the bounced payroll stuff. I have proof from my bank. at a certain point in time i had to stop using my bank, because the refused to take checks from SLVPA saying that they could not trust the issuer. However I have decided to remain silent on this issue. But i do know that they tried to pull a nasty on the employees. Around the time of Brett's accident on the freeway.

They switched to a bank down in St. George. so you could not go directly to their bank. (I also have proof of this) [photocopies work wonders you know]and cash your payroll. They informed us take it to a check cashing place, well another co worker said he had went to a check cashing place and they also refused their checks. Their issuing bank Village Bank had no branch within 1hr of SLC, while they still had an account at Mountain America.

After arguing with both snively and vigil in the office. They finally issued me a new check from Mountain America. I went and took it down there, it was yet again no good (no funds in bank). So i was told by the bank come back the next day. So i did so. After waiting around in the bank for about 4 hours going back and forth with the teller, bank operations manager, Mike and Brandon, they finally were able to release funds to us.

So if you like all that high speed low drag. Stuff sure its a good company for training. However be warned your payroll may bounce after 6 months.

11th of Feb, 2010

I see that now. I'm already dealing with the same issues on the pay end. I got a useless friggin excuse for a paycheck. Isn't it illegal for a company to do that?

11th of Feb, 2010

And I retract my earlier statements about SLVPA. I despise everything that has to do with that company after getting a bogus paycheck.

25th of Feb, 2010

To note on an earlier post, I'm now facing fraud charges thanks to SLVPA because of their inability to pay employees. I recieved a call from a check cashing company after cashing a recent pay period's check, and they're pressing charges! I've contacted an attorney, and I'm gonna fight this erroneous charge!

• Re
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I hate to agree with all this but the payroll issue is very true, after talking to the bank, they mentioned something about an out of state account this company has. The checks for payroll are bad, and its a pain to get paid. As per being pulled off sites, that happened to me as well, pulled from one and sent to another and then returning to the previous site. My time with them I watched them hire employees as fast as they would leave due to the pay issue. Writting bad checks is illegal, and I intend to report all of this to DOPL and the labor commission. However everyone involved needs to make sure to file reports if anything is going to happen. I will be honest, some of the people working for the company really are good people, but like I said some, not all. Its really bad they are using these young people like this. By the way if you make a report to the labor union they will let you go if your a current employee, keep that in mind. Maybe this could be brought to the attention of the news media, good story.

• Co
      4th of Mar, 2010

This is never going to change, so people beware! This has been going on since at least 2008 - probably even before then, but 2008 is when I started there.